Volahn, a long series of ass albums. This album is not.

I'll try to describe even though I just got back from getting my pump on (ladies).

Within the Mayan ruins and corridors exists a voice of complete savagery. Accompanied by the twanging black metal much like Peste Noire's Folk**** Folie, Aq'ab'al is melodically driven and reverb heavy music. They dropped the pseudo-atmospheric black metal shtick and went into odder realms of music, a good change if you ask me. Contents inside discuss the meaning of the mind from a Mayan interpretation if you can read the lyrics. They are in Spanish I think, so.

I think it's a savage piece of music and I feel the black twilight circle have weeded out some of the worse acts and proceeded into making more interesting music as a whole.

http://crepusculonegro.bandcamp.com/album/cn-26-aqabal
I cannot dig Crap Us Ol Negro for the most part, but I will listen to this at home tonight.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Ironic Maiden
This is actually cool

I did not expect this to be cool at all

But it was cool

YE OF LITTLE FAITH

Quote by VampireGoldfish
I cannot dig Crap Us Ol Negro for the most part, but I will listen to this at home tonight.

I hear some of the members are scummy for the most part, as well as most of the beings on the label being underwhelming. This album made me think a lot better about Volahn, but maybe that's just me.