I am not an Earth Warrior
15 56%
Voters: 27.
Page 1 of 2
Yikes!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
i'm not sure if the fact that they are 100% serious is the best part or the worst part
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hell yeah.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theogonia777
i'm not sure if the fact that they are 100% serious is the best part or the worst part

The best part is white dutch people trying to sound like they're from Jamaica.
Check out my band Disturbed
it's shit like this that makes me wish white people would just take dreadlocks and reggae off the hands of black people entirely

god dammit this song is stuck in my head now
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Jackintehbox
honestly, it's no more embarrassing than this:

no you don't really understand about what is so embarrassing about it

basically those are stereotypical neo hippies

dirty dreadlocks, pseudo pagan despite having never read anything that is legitimately connecting to the old faiths, reject anything corporate and refuse to work jobs preferring to take advantage of trust funds or government handouts, etc

they believe that everything hurts the environment but yet won't go out of their way to do things that are good for the environment

posers that try to act like they are connected to nature and in tune with it and all just because they smoke a lot of weed and don't bath

the worst kind of hypocrites you can imagine

just watch the king of the hill episode "phish and wildlife" and you'll know what i mean
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

dirty dreadlocks, pseudo pagan despite having never read anything that is legitimately connecting to the old faiths, reject anything corporate and refuse to work jobs preferring to take advantage of trust funds or government handouts, etc

they believe that everything hurts the environment but yet won't go out of their way to do things that are good for the environment

posers that try to act like they are connected to nature and in tune with it and all just because they smoke a lot of weed and don't bath

just watch the king of the hill episode "phish and wildlife" and you'll know what i mean

i've seen that episode multiple times, and you're right about hippies. the songs are about on par with each other though.
Quote by theogonia777

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Well I am a true Pagan, yeah
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by theogonia777

It bothers me when people don't legitimately connect to the old faiths.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
17 seconds in, can't continue.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by ErikLensherr
It bothers me when people don't legitimately connect to the old faiths.

it's like when people say they like emo but only listen to emo revival and not the classics
I really, really love this. I don't even care about the environment, I just love that they made this. I'm not even being sarcastic about it: I truly adore this.

The "yah man" and him hitting the McDonalds stand-in with a hammer Christ, I even liked the preachy parts. White people are fascinating.
If these people want to save earth, I think we probably need to destroy it instead. What a cringey video.
I have nothing important to say
^ Holy crap, I forgot that existed!

Jesus, I'd never watch a show with a theme song that bad nowadays
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Whys there a qt in such a cringey video?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
jokes

like their gold/metal jewellery was probably mined the smelted in an environmentally damaging way

the dye in their clothes (presuming the clothes are from locally grown hemp and not from an plastic based fibre or from a forest replacing natural fibre like cotton) likely involved chemicals bad for the environment, either in their sourcing and production or as outflow sewage in the production or dyeing plant.

the material in their instruments likely uses materials mined in an environmentally damaging way or are created from animal materials

the camera and technology to make the video likely uses rare earth minerals that are super messed up in their production

the power in the technology is likely from a carbon source rather than renewable (and even then renewables often initially rely on plastics or rare earth metals)

and so on.

I didn't watch the video properly that's just my off the cuff hippy bitching.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
They probably support Greenpeace too
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Earth Warrior-women are disproportionately hot, apparently.

Hot as in would bang, or hot as in from the body hair they can't shave off?
Should have made the poll public so we could see which losers aren't Earth Warriors
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hot as in would bang.

Then I'd give them a cheeky shave.

I didn't watch enough of the video to make that call tbh.

Tho since I'm in no position to be fussy, it should be irrelevant.
the guitar player in the second video was wearing their own t-shirt
Page 1 of 2