Page 1 of 2
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/david-cameron-fox-steven-emerson-idiot

Not a comment on the whole Fox news guest that inspired it (Fox News says ridiculously stupid conservative bullshit all day err day), but the first three seconds of the video in the link is the most silly British thing I've ever heard.

tl;dr David Cameron said, "When I first heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge...(then makes a point so valid he shouldn't even need to say it)"

So share some other things that reinforce my predisposition to think the UK is entirely one living Monty Python skit...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
He can cheuk on muh dick lol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by stratkat

Don't even know what porridge actually is.

Yes, that pic never fails to sum up how I feel.

And I've always assumed it was kind of like oatmeal.

And disclaimer: I love my UK brethren. You cheeky todgers are great. Sometimes you just sound silly af is all (specifically your need to end every slang term in the cutesy "-ie" suffix).
Quote by Wikipedia
Porridge (also spelled porage, porrige, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling ground, crushed, or chopped cereal in water, milk, or both, with optional flavourings, usually served hot in a bowl or dish. It may be sweetened with sugar or honey and served as a sweet dish, or mixed with spices and vegetables to make a savoury dish. The term is usually used for oat porridge (porridge oats); there are similar dishes made with other grains or legumes, but they often have other unique names, such as polenta, grits or kasha.

now you explain oatmeal.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
David Cameron is a dick.

That is all.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
David Cameron is a dick.

That is all.

That is not all. He's also a tit.

This also applies to Ed Millitit, Tit Clegg, Nigel Titrage, and all other politicians
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by stratkat

I earwigged from some ikeys throwing a wobbly aboon the snicket that porridge will get you proper pogged after you tuck into a sarnie, and that it's a brillz starter to getting trolleyed on wife-beater and scrumpy when you're on the lash.
"wife-beater" is also American slang. Although, I don't think it had anywhere near the same meaning as whatever the fudge you just said.

In the US, its just like a sleeveless undershirt.
Quote by snipelfritz
"wife-beater" is also American slang. Although, I don't think it had anywhere near the same meaning as whatever the fudge you just said.

In the US, its just like a sleeveless undershirt.

In the UK, this is wife-beater

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Masquirina
I earwigged from some ikeys throwing a wobbly aboon the snicket that porridge will get you proper pogged after you tuck into a sarnie, and that it's a brillz starter to getting trolleyed on wife-beater and scrumpy when you're on the lash.

I'll try and translate:

I heard from some (?) bowling a cricket ball in the 'wobbly' fashion (?) that porridge will make you full after eating a sandwich, which is an excellent start to becoming heavily intoxicated on Stella Artois and cider when your out drinking.

I have no idea what ikeys are nor do I know what 'aboon the snicket' means, I'm guessing 'on the playing field for cricket'
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by stratkat

I won the lottery of life, bitch
Quote by slapsymcdougal
In the UK, this is wife-beater

ok, like cheap, shit beer, so abstractly the same as what it is here?

What's funny is that Stella is marketed as classy, "European" beer in the US.
Quote by snipelfritz
ok, like cheap, shit beer, so abstractly the same as what it is here?

What's funny is that Stella is marketed as classy, "European" beer in the US.

They try and market it as classy in the UK too.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I suppose nobody is going to advertise anything with "Hey, it's cheap and it get's you drunk!"

That sort of beer (Milwaukee's Best Ice or Mickey's or something) doesn't even bother with advertising.

That said I'll totally drink that shit when I'm hard up for cash. Get a good drunk off $3.50, hell yeah!
Quote by snipelfritz
I suppose nobody is going to advertise anything with "Hey, it's cheap and it get's you drunk!"

That sort of beer (Milwaukee's Best Ice or Mickey's or something) doesn't even bother with advertising.

That said I'll totally drink that shit when I'm hard up for cash. Get a good drunk off $3.50, hell yeah!

True. Super T doesn;t advertise(that I've seen, anyway), and neither does commotion lotion.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
commotion lotion.

is that an alcohol? Or a lotion? Or an alcoholic lotion?
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by snipelfritz

It's what you drink to get the bravado to fight someone of a (slightly) different religion to you.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Ah, in the US we generally have 40's, which brands include (at least around here) Colt 45, Micky's, Olde English.

Although the article implies it has caffeine? That is more like 4Loko. I dunno. I'm kind of a pro when it comes to cheap booze, so now I'm getting off of the point.
Quote by snipelfritz
Ah, in the US we generally have 40's, which brands include (at least around here) Colt 45, Micky's, Olde English.

Although the article implies it has caffeine? That is more like 4Loko. I dunno. I'm kind of a pro when it comes to cheap booze, so now I'm getting off of the point.

Colt 45 is genuinely classy, though, because it was once advertised by Billy Dee.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Pastafarian96
I have no idea what ikeys are
I imagine that was a typo for pikeys, i.e. a derogatory term for travellers
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by sam b

It's easy to do all that shit when you steal, starve, and commit genocide in other countries #colonialism
Quote by Blacknoise
It's easy to do all that shit when you steal, starve, and commit genocide in other countries #colonialism

You have to remember, America learned from the best.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by sam b

>Tfw it is a tiny island, no one cares about sports, and your best selling literary work is harry potter.

I don't care for where I live either. But at least it's sunny, even when it's cold.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 24, 2015,
#JustBritishThings
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by stratkat
>Tfw it is a tiny island, no one cares about sports, and your best selling literary work is harry potter.

I don't care for where I live either. But at least it's sunny, even when it's cold.

>Tfw you live in a massive wasteland, people in your country care more about sports than anywhere else and your best selling literary work is 50 shades of grey.
Page 1 of 2