Hi,

I'm playing the bass for quite some years now and I just found a crappy squier on the attic and I want to learn some songs on it. Does somebody have any suggestions? In like super easy songs?
No
Downer by Nirvana is incredibly simple. Paranoid's always a good one, as it's basically a dumbed down version of the bass part. You could also probably learn the entirety of the Danzig-era Misfits discography in an afternoon or three.
Some different ones. Horse with no name by America good for some basic chords. Come As you Are by Nirvanna has a nice single note line. Then if you are up to it Lady Writer by Dire Straits.
Guns and Roses song "I used to love her" is three chords , D , A and G with the guitar tuned a half step down and very easy to play .....
Without knowing what style you're into, it's not easy. I've been playing classic rock and blues for 50 years and a bit of country here and there...

Almost anything by CCR.
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton slow and simple.
Sandman - America
Lying Eyes - Eagles
Magnolia - JJ Cale and Poco both recorded it, JJ Cale wrote it
Son of A Son of A Sailor - Jimmy Buffett

Can't think of anything else, I'm sure a dozen more will pop into my head 10 minutes from now...

Listen tot he radio for a while and pick out a few with only a few chord changes, probably the slower the better at first.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by Zhaezzy
Some different ones. Horse with no name by America good for some basic chords. Come As you Are by Nirvanna has a nice single note line. Then if you are up to it Lady Writer by Dire Straits.

Come as you are is a great one for beginners, depending on how much of a beginner you are. If you've already been playing bass, and have a decent understanding of the mechanics of a fretted instrument, it's mind-numbingly simple. But it's one of the best songs for absolute beginners, to learn the basics of keeping rhythm with the picking hand, and fretting notes on multiple strings.