So whats the the name for it? Is it called 6.5 jack? And does it work same as pc input jacks like if i use converter from guitar cable to 3.5 for pc do i lose any signal in between?
Don't do that.

Go to the Recordings forum & read the stickies if you want to connect your guitar to your PC.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It's called 1/4" jack, and no it's another thing completely.

Do what Gary said.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.