The best emergency kit for a possum is some olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme and some fire.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
That city needs to get off their asses and clean the road. It's cluttered with leaves and you can't even see where the median is.

:V
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
That poor, lonely woman.

Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Mother of God, and I thought I lost it.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
When she just flung her arms out either side of her and knocked everything off the table just scared the shit out of me and the possum CPR looked like she wanted it to have sex with her arm.

EDIT: just watched the cooking one, that woman is insane.
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 24, 2015,
Yeah^ I get the impression she is a little tongue-in-cheek/has a sense of humor at times, but the overall concept and even just the fact that she has a pet opossum is batshit.

Like when she says the pet cremation service is "a southern California service...of course" seems like it could be kind of aware.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
^ yep, I bet irl she's a nice lady who can be fun if a little eccentric. Proper opossum disposal sounds like something from an American version of *Yes, Minister.

Emulsified high-fat offal-tube = sausage
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 24, 2015,
God, I hate opossums. Fun fact: Opossums are impervious to a pot of boiling water poured on top of them.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.