Page 1 of 3
It's really weird. I think everyone there is a sociopath. They claim to see the world as it is, and have forgone simple pleasures like watching TV or playing videogames in pursuit of picking up women at bars. They are all handsome ripped men with sex stories they share online of the hot women they have banged, and the awesome jobs they have and how they are unplugged perfect alpha men in a world full of dying men.

It's really weird because they spend their time on reddit.

What do you think of The Red Pill?
Dunno man I don't go on reddit ever
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Can't we have one goddamn day without a stupid thread
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Old news, Rapture.

You hadn't made a feminism thread in a while. Did you get this itch? Making a thread guaranteed to get replies and all makes it seem less like you're appalled at something you just discovered and more like you just wanted to be threadstarter for no reason.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If anything this is a pro feminism thread against the sociopaths of TheRedPill who don't have friends unless they can get some kind of positive benefit to it.
Tip: Don't trust any group that assumes its own truthfulness in its name.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
They are all handsome ripped men with sex stories they share online of the hot women they have banged, and the awesome jobs they have and how they are unplugged perfect alpha men in a world full of dying men.

Do you think, maybe, there is, perhaps, a chance, possibly, that they're lying?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
If anything this is a pro feminism thread against the sociopaths of TheRedPill who don't have friends unless they can get some kind of positive benefit to it.

It's been done to death. They even discussed the Red Pill in length in your own #YesAllWomen thread. These were all first page results on the search, too. Didn't bother with the other ones.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1605966&highlight=the+red+pill
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1655202&highlight=the+red+pill
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1664444&highlight=the+red+pill
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1644948&highlight=the+red+pill

Even phillip_pepper beat you to it. Sheesh.
Oh shush penguin man The Pit is slow as it is, why can't we have a new thread to discuss stuff. Who cares if it's been done before most stuff in The Pit is. And I'm not going to read through all of #YesAllWomen on the off chance it has a post about this on it

Quote by WhiskeyFace
Tip: Don't trust any group that assumes its own truthfulness in its name.

Do you think, maybe, there is, perhaps, a chance, possibly, that they're lying?

Yes this is my observation I think they are all fat losers who have constructed fantasy personalities for themselves
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh shush penguin man The Pit is slow as it is, why can't we have a new thread to discuss stuff. Who cares if it's been done before most stuff in The Pit is. And I'm not going to read through all of #YesAllWomen on the off chance it has a post about this on it

Why, it's your own thread?
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 24, 2015,
seriously though the things that seem to get upvoted on the redpill are just so obviously written by people with damaged egos and various underlying mental health issues that are buried so deeply that they need an outlet for it and this comes out in the form of being collective misogynistic shitheads
Last edited by So-Cal at Jan 24, 2015,
They seem like fragile souls who once had an argument with a friend, or got dumped by a girl so they decided to buy into this bizarre argument that society is a facade and no one actually enjoys being with each other and we're all doing it to attain higher social value so we can get more sex. Like you can't enjoy a conversation with another human being unless you are both trying to get something out of each other, and that doing anything that isn't learning a skill or advancing your social status is a 100% waste of time.
They are losers and dorks.

Why this conversation has progressed at all beyond what I just said is beyond me
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
if u don like it dont post m8

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
after the "real emo" thread, I thought you might be all stupid'd out for one evening, you sure proved me wrong lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
there's no such thing as "real" emo, emo is in your heart, as long as you're true to that, you're always real emo.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
there's no such thing as "real" emo, emo is in your heart, as long as you're true to that, you're always real emo.

This should be posted in both Emo threads and then subsequently closed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
They seem like fragile souls who once had an argument with a friend, or got dumped by a girl so they decided to buy into this bizarre argument that society is a facade and no one actually enjoys being with each other and we're all doing it to attain higher social value so we can get more sex. Like you can't enjoy a conversation with another human being unless you are both trying to get something out of each other, and that doing anything that isn't learning a skill or advancing your social status is a 100% waste of time.

So do you still hate feminism or not? RedPillers are the biggest anti-advertisement for anti-feminist sentiment.
You know a forum is down the shitter when threads are being made about other forums and telling people to check it out

Just close UG (forums) down ffs
Quote by sam b
You know a forum is down the shitter when threads are being made about other forums and telling people to check it out

Just close UG (forums) down ffs

Shut up, you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by stratkat
Never been on reddit, but I imagine it's like /x/ ****ed /pol/ and that was their baby,

eh reddit's way too big to even pretend you can generalize it, yet people always will anyway
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I am totally against the idea of guys like roosh who view women as targets to invade and seduce. But, the subreddit /r/seduction (or something like that) has some really legit advice once you get past all the bullshit swole alpha male dudes. I learned a lot about talking to women and how to come off as someone a women would want to be with. If you struggle with approaching women and having casual small talk definitely look into learning from guys like sasha daygame, liam mcrae, or james marshall.

A lot of people chose to not believe it, but there is actually a pua community that is full of normal guys who don't want to "prey" on woman, but to learn how to interact and communicate with them better

Just by doing simple things like powerful eye contact, sitting up straight, speaking louder can convey you as a higher value male. Also NEVER SAY SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I was just testing this out on my friend doing simple things like

me> Hey stop it!
her< stop what? im not doing anything!
me> yes you are! you are picturing what i look like naked! stop it!!!
her< *blushes* no im not i swear!
me> Hey i know i have a hairy chest but you cant just go around imagining people naked!
her< *blushes more*

continuing like that, the conversation ended with her saying "i wanna go back to your house"

I was shocked. I was just messing around with her and at the same time trying to convey value to her and she wanted to go do it after that.

Also, shit tests are real, be prepared to pass them
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
It is trash and unfortunately I know too many people who subscribe to this particular brand of trash
cat
Didn't you say something about small minds discussing people or some shit like that? Come on son
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Your username is such a paradox when you post threads like this.

Stop it. Please.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
'Hey guys I'm better than this group of people, look at me making fun of them and their fragile egos and how insecure they are.'

(please someone agree with me :c)
This thread is slowly giving me cancer.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Is that you on your profile picture? You look like a 12 year old lesbian no shit you don't understand how to be a man.
Quote by caeser1156
eh reddit's way too big to even pretend you can generalize it, yet people always will anyway

I meant more the red pill subreddit, not the site.
As an MRM advocate, I can see the need for it.

As a human being, it saddens me that these men have had to embrace this sort of ideology to find happiness. I don't necessarily blame them for resorting to it though....
People who subscribe to Red Pill ideas are shit.

This is as far as this discussion can go. Great thread, lads and lasses.
Free Ali
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh shush penguin man The Pit is slow as it is, why can't we have a new thread to discuss stuff. Who cares if it's been done before
you're contradicting yourself
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by stratkat
I meant more the red pill subreddit, not the site.

oh ok, makes much more sense now
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by necrosis1193
Can't we have one goddamn day without a stupid thread

a day with out a bad thread is a day with out sunshine.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by FireHill
Is that you on your profile picture? You look like a 12 year old lesbian no shit you don't understand how to be a man.

Yes I am Taylor Swift secrets out
Page 1 of 3