Holland
7 15%
China
8 17%
India
8 17%
Voters: 48.
Page 1 of 2
A zombie apocalypse has struck and only a number of countries can handle the infection.
Nuclear weapons have become obsolete along with air support, outside communication and Navy support...
It's a ground war!

1. UK
2. North Korea
3. USA
4. Russia
5. Ireland
6. Canada
7. Afghanistan
8. Holland
9. China
Rick Grimes... USA ftw
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Yea... Holland
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Canada. Plenty of land to retreat into. We can live off this land, there are plenty of vantage points, low population (compared to land mass) so dense packs wouldn't be too common if you head North. Plenty of know-how, and maple syrup to mask our scents.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Balltongue
A zombie apocalypse has struck

Quote by vocoderboy
and that is the end of that.

Pretty much this. ^

The U.S. can't keep Ebola out of its borders due to flights and boats making their way here from other countries with people on board who either lie their way in to get medical treatment (like that dude who wound up in Texas) or don't know they have anything wrong with them, so the case would likely be the same. Even if the origin of the infection wasn't from a person in the United States, it would wind up here. And Ebola is a disease that you supposedly can only get from a dead body that has it, or from direct contact with bodily waste or blood from someone who has it, so in theory; it's not easy to get in a developed country like the U.S.

Depending on how the infection was spread (Left 4 Dead mass-infection style or Walking Dead traditional bite style) it may not be controllable unless nuclear weapons did come into play (which the U.S. has plenty of plus a large reserve Army to keep people quarantined) because it would be too hard to screen individuals for something like that if the rate of infection spread quickly, if the bites were not always lethal and if the "walkers" or whatever you want to call them moved fast as opposed to shuffling along. That being said, as in some movies, people can still slip through the cracks in military checkpoints or whatever, so nukes or no nukes the likelihood is that Earth would be doomed.

Anyway, hopefully that never happens and people can continue to live out that fantasy/nightmare in video games and movies instead.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Jan 25, 2015,
it all depends on what kind of zombies we are dealing with, i suppose

Harvedit:

Quote by Pastafarian96
All I know is I'd be grabbing a gun and hauling ass for the central desert.

but thats how you end up fighting leathery zombie mummies!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Jan 25, 2015,
Quote by Harvey Swick
it all depends on what kind of zombies we are dealing with, i suppose

Harvedit:

but thats how you end up fighting leathery zombie mummies!

Mummies are even slower than zombies, and thus easier to dispose of.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
..and thus slapsy was lulled into complacency, while the zombie mummies waited beneath the sand, ever hungry, ever patient...

Quote by Harvey Swick
..and thus slapsy was lulled into complacency, while the zombie mummies waited beneath the sand, ever hungry, ever patient...

I live in Scotland, we don't have dry sand.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I live in Scotland, we don't have dry sand.

im sorry i thought we were discussing a scenario where you were fighting zombie mummies

Quote by Harvey Swick
im sorry i thought we were discussing a scenario where you were fighting zombie mummies

No, it's Pastafarian who's fighting zombie mummies.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, it's Pastafarian who's fighting zombie mummies.

ok but i still think, depending on the type of zombie, preserved desert zombies are more dangerous due to their increased shelf life.

Can zombies survive sub-40 C temperatures? If not, probably Canada and Russia.

In Afghanistan the zombies will probably end up oppressed by the Taliban. Those guys are such gigantic dicks even zombies wouldn't wanna eat them.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Can zombies survive sub-40 C temperatures? If not, probably Canada and Russia.

i dont see why they couldnt survive if theyre already dead, again, it depends on the type we're talkin about. but in the cold temps you will have the same problem as in the desert with them getting preserved and possibly being exposed later only to infect someone. its the unpredictability factor.

Quote by Harvey Swick
i dont see why they couldnt survive if theyre already dead, again, it depends on the type we're talkin about. but in the cold temps you will have the same problem as in the desert with them getting preserved and possibly being exposed later only to infect someone. its the unpredictability factor.

During that period of preservation we come out with our bulldozers and dispose of them. Problem solved, humanity saved.

All hail... Canada and Russia?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
During that period of preservation we come out with our bulldozers and dispose of them. Problem solved, humanity saved.

again, i suppose it all depends

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Have to find them first.
Quote by Diemon Dave
ITT people rationalising their beliefs that their country would for some reason be the best in a fairy tale

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
let it be known that im just being an ass and haven't read the thread at all

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
North Korea obviously. Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un will create zombies to destroy the enemies of best Korea and then Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un will kill all the zombies single handedly.
Quote by Harvey Swick
again, i suppose it all depends

On what?

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Have to find them first.

True. It would make sense to sweep houses for frozen zombies in sectioned areas. Some sort of quarantine on the area you're sweeping from others would make sense.

Migration into the North could work too. It'll be harder for us to adapt to the cold, but at least we can build fire and insulation, something the zombies can't do at all. Just have the military clear farms, rural areas and then cities.

I honestly can't think of a better idea than letting them freeze and getting rid of them during that time.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
On what?

True. It would make sense to sweep houses for frozen zombies in sectioned areas. Some sort of quarantine on the area you're sweeping from others would make sense.

you got the right idea about sweeping for frozen bodies. I guess it all depends on the situation. IF the zombies follow you into the snow, (thought SOME at least, are bound to wander) IF, you lose track of a horde in a snowstorm, IF you happen upon one whose is even slightly thawed (they're dead, not reptiles the cold doesnt bother them, only immobility.) IF you even think for a second you got rid of them all and 20 years after the last one is killed, one bites your daughter and infects your isolated town, The Congress loses contact with your tribe and are forced to investigate, which could start an all new outbreak.

shit happens.
gravity is a myth, in actuality, the world just sucks (hypothetically).

Quote by DardySon
North Korea obviously. Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un will create zombies to destroy the enemies of best Korea and then Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un will kill all the zombies single handedly.

Way to blow all the fun out of the threat with a truth bomb.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by Harvey Swick

Kim Schlong Un will save the world from the zombie threat he created for his own benificent ends.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Oh, sorry, my bad.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
UK. We are an island nation so just shut the borders. #VoteUKIP

Sweden, on the other hand, would be the first country to open them up and integrate zombies.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Harvey Swick
you got the right idea about sweeping for frozen bodies. I guess it all depends on the situation. IF the zombies follow you into the snow, (thought SOME at least, are bound to wander) IF, you lose track of a horde in a snowstorm, IF you happen upon one whose is even slightly thawed (they're dead, not reptiles the cold doesnt bother them, only immobility.) IF you even think for a second you got rid of them all and 20 years after the last one is killed, one bites your daughter and infects your isolated town, The Congress loses contact with your tribe and are forced to investigate, which could start an all new outbreak.

shit happens.
gravity is a myth, in actuality, the world just sucks (hypothetically).

That's true. But if we're aware that it's possible to miss a few zombies, we could have some regular system of checking. People inhabiting a town shouldn't necessarily be naive inhabitants.

It's dangerous, but it's better to fight off a 1% mobile/active zombie population than to try and survive/fortify yourself through 100% active zombie population. Hell, 5% would give you an advantage.

I'm guessing the idea of a thawed zombie won't escape anyone's mind.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'm guessing the idea of a thawed zombie won't escape anyone's mind.

a regular system of checking? do you know how long it takes to reach isolated villages in Alaska, even today? Imagine a post-apocalyptic world where most of the human population is found in rural areas. Things could get pretty bad, pretty quick.

Quote by Pastafarian96
All I know is I'd be grabbing a gun and hauling ass for the central desert.

I live in the high desert in Nevada, USA.
Those zombies would be nothing but beef jerky in less than a week,
^ exactly, I just need to dig a home into the sand. A la the crop duster pilot played by Bruce Spence in Mad Max 3 (the really shit one that the Americans ruined)

Quote by Harvey Swick
ok but i still think, depending on the type of zombie, preserved desert zombies are more dangerous due to their increased shelf life.

linen bandages aren't fucking .308 resistant.
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 25, 2015,
Page 1 of 2