I've heard this song a million times but never knew the name of it... I am sure everyone has heard it ... But does anyone know the name it goes by? You definitely hear it every
St. patricks day

http://youtu.be/MCXTxAMcJTA
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Jan 24, 2015,
Perhaps you could ask them on their youtube page?
Send out a request through facebook (granted I don't use FB).
I don't use the smartfone app "Shazam" either, so not sure if that'll help!
Irish music forum, Irish Gig Guide? (if there is one?)
Visit a few local irish pubs.

GL!
Thanks for the name of the song... Much appreciated.... For some reason when I use the ipad I can not read any comments at all.... Is that the norm when using an ipad and watching anything on you tube?... I can never see any comments at all when I use it. I can if I use my computer though.
Quote by DON CZARSKI
Thanks for the name of the song... Much appreciated.... For some reason when I use the ipad I can not read any comments at all.... Is that the norm when using an ipad and watching anything on you tube?... I can never see any comments at all when I use it. I can if I use my computer though.

You're welcome, good luck learning it if that's what you plan to do.
I don't know, I've never used an ipad but can see the comments fine on the android app on my phone.
The ipad has little speakers and makes it hard sometimes to hear the song...and I always notice that when I try to scroll and see the comments I can never ever get them to show... Maybe I'll do a google search and find out why... But thanks again for letting me know the name of it.....