Fucken g'day cunts! It's time to get the barbie goin,' ya sunnies on, play backyard cricket and be pissed by 9:30am.

or something like that, because it's the 26th of January (ok, less than an hour in) and Australians should be upholding at least one of these sacred traditions or one I have neglected mentioning for some reason.

If you're somewhere abroad, have a great day and do something Australian.

Now if you'll excuse me...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Uh I watched cricket on TV and had bbq prawns for lunch and I fell asleep with my sunnies on this afternoon cuz my blinds are broken am I Australia yet
cat
I shall drink a pint of Fosters
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Should you not all be throwing coins at each other in pubs or some mad shit?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
You forgot about glassing people in pubs to see who's the sickest cunt. A rich Australian tradition.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
one of my favourite videos ever. makes it pretty easy to understand why so many slovenes throughout history decided to move to 'straya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Pastafarian96
If you're somewhere abroad, have a great day and do something Australian.

Now if you'll excuse me...

suggestions please

take into account that it's cold outside and it looks like it's gonna rain any second. indoor activities preferred. also i have at least five AC/DC albums on my phone if that helps

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
suggestions please

take into account that it's cold outside and it looks like it's gonna rain any second. indoor activities preferred. also i have at least five AC/DC albums on my phone if that helps

If you want to do something Australian, you could get bitten by a venomous spider 1000 miles from the nearest hospital.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JamSessionFreak
suggestions please

For you, eat some kranjska klobasa, they are pretty much the most popular 'exotic' type of sausage in Australia and we call them kranskies.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Im going to spend my day getting high on kratom and check muh freedom priviledge in your honor
Quote by Pastafarian96
For you, eat some kranjska klobasa, they are pretty much the most popular 'exotic' type of sausage in Australia and we call them kranskies.

guess what i had for lunch also kranskies is a great name for it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
^

Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was