Poll: Should I leave the Pit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I leave the Pit?
Ya
46 53%
Nah
41 47%
Voters: 87.
Page 1 of 3
It feels like Fat Lard is the only member of this forum who doesn't have a deathwish on me. So I'm holding a poll. I don't want to be a burden, so if the results are unfavorable towards me, I will leave UG (or at least "The Pit")
probably
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Not everyone here hates you. I'm sure that there are still people that have not met you yet.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You're an attention seeking melt.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I barely know who you are

So of course I hate you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Who are you?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
who gives a shit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't hate you. I don't like how you handled the situation in your story, but that's just that. Don't even worry about being generally disliked on the forum, it doesn't stop many users from posting.
Free Ali
I don't know who you are but your egotistical delusion that you think people care enough about you to actively hate you is annoying.

edit: words
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Jan 25, 2015,
Well maybe I'm just not an internet guy. In real life I'm pretty popular cuz my family's rich but I only have a handful of friends who like me for who I am, and not for what I have.
Quote by theogonia777
Not everyone here hates you. I'm sure that there are still people that have not met you yet.

TS, this is a community. We gripe, we groan, we insult, we comfort, we listen, we joke, we laugh, and we respond. You get out what you put in. Never compare yourself to others. Never visualize yourself in graph-formation compared to the activities and topics of others. Follow the general rules, don't blow up often, and take keen interest in others. Thats all there is to it. You do you, and that's it. Peace.
Quote by chrismendiola
doesn't stop many users from posting.

/thread

Do not live in fear, discuss anything that humors you, and keep a sense of family about with you anywhere you interact. Your vocalization of your insecurities is nothing new to most users here. Been there, done that, still come back here for some reason. I like it. *shrug*
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jan 25, 2015,
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
Well maybe I'm just not an internet guy. In real life I'm pretty popular cuz my family's rich but I only have a handful of friends who like me for who I am, and not for what I have.

and now i suddenly hate you
ayy lmao
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

they like you for the money too they are just better at hiding it
Quote by chookiecookie
and now i suddenly hate you

hehehehe DAE hate people born into environments they cant help.

If only you guys watched The Interview and knew how hard Kim Jong Un has it
Quote by Fat Lard
hehehehe DAE hate people born into environments they cant help.

The Fundamental Misunderstanding
Quote by Fat Lard
True. Im just tryingta lay low so no one thinks I like some of Marx's stuff.

which I dont.... >_>

Groucho was a brilliant dude. Show respect.
I was going to say I dislike you but you should stay to keep the forum interesting...

Quote by APileOfDeadCops

...but now I think you should go far far away.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by APileOfDeadCops

lolwat did your family buy you friends like John du pont?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Fe
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I was going to say I dislike you but you should stay to keep the forum interesting...

...but now I think you should go far far away.

And I think your excessive emotions cloud your long-term vision/reasoning.

See TS, it isn't you who's fair game here. Everyone is.
Give us a history of your life and interests and favourite bands and what you do for a hobby and your past relationships and education and employment history and then I feel like we can make a judgement

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
Okay I'll admit it. I'm not really rich.

Compared to 99% of the world, yes, you are. Rich in the most obscene sense imaginable. Don't think otherwise, that's just stupid.
My mom entered rehab in the fall and I've been living with my aunt and my cousin in a crappy apartment since then. My aunt is a stripper and doesn't bring in that much money so my cousin and I have to work day jobs to help pay rent. Our landlord is a fat bastard and is constantly threatening to kick us out. My aunt let my cousin do whatever he wanted when he was younger and now he's grown up to be a total piece of shit. Almost everything he owns is stolen and he's constantly breaking the law. He's constantly asking me for money because he uses all the money he earns from his job on pot. He used to drag me into all kinds of things he called "get-rich-quick" schemes that were almost always illegal because he needed my "intellect". I was planning on attending college for Computer Engineering after college but financial problems at home required me to work full time. Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in life right now.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
He used to drag me into all kinds of things he called "get-rich-quick" schemes that were almost always illegal because he needed my "intellect".

If was looking for intellect he was clearly barking up the wrong tree.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
TS is such a weird, compulsive liar
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by APileOfDeadCops
My mom entered rehab in the fall and I've been living with my aunt and my cousin in a crappy apartment since then. My aunt is a stripper and doesn't bring in that much money so my cousin and I have to work day jobs to help pay rent. Our landlord is a fat bastard and is constantly threatening to kick us out. My aunt let my cousin do whatever he wanted when he was younger and now he's grown up to be a total piece of shit. Almost everything he owns is stolen and he's constantly breaking the law. He's constantly asking me for money because he uses all the money he earns from his job on pot. He used to drag me into all kinds of things he called "get-rich-quick" schemes that were almost always illegal because he needed my "intellect". I was planning on attending college for Computer Engineering after college but financial problems at home required me to work full time. Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in life right now.

Classic Mark and Trevor.
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777
If was looking for intellect he was clearly barking up the wrong tree.

i get it, cos trees have bark lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
i get it, cos trees have bark lol

well oakay then
Page 1 of 3