sometimes i will be looking at something and be like i saw this in a dream and my whole childhood i thought i had superpowers and i still am hoping maybe they are superpowers that would be so very radical
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Since stratkat beat me to the punchline, I was gonna post about Deja Entendu. Why don't you jerks get out of my thoughts?
Free Ali
Everything thats ever happened will happen again and again forever and ever or something. Literally every song I write was stolen by some other guy in the past if I look hard enough, and im constantly ocd with googling shit to make sure I dont have to cite some dick ive never known in papers.

Thats why I have embraced the 're-post'
I just read an article about some guy who has or had persistent deja vu so he felt like he was living his whole life a 2nd time.

trippy m8
Quote by Fat Lard
Everything thats ever happened will happen again and again forever and ever or something. Literally every song I write was stolen by some other guy in the past if I look hard enough, and im constantly ocd with googling shit to make sure I dont have to cite some dick ive never known in papers.

Thats why I have embraced the 're-post'

It's hard to write this song, it's all a joke
It's all been wrote down by someone who's probably dead
Quote by stratkat
It's like I've seen this thread before.

I have this feeling, dunno what to call it though.

Its when something goes wrong in the matrix... <.<