Poll: Do you support compulsory sterilization for the mentally disabled?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you support compulsory sterilization for the mentally disabled?
Yes
3 5%
No
44 72%
Also include furries. /jk that would be pointless.
14 23%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
Compulsory sterilization for the mentally handicapped; do you support or oppose it?

Discuss.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 25, 2015,
Hell no. Nothing to discuss.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
So you think getting more handicapped babies is a good idea?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Excuse me?
I have no idea what we're talking about here, but we should discuss a plan on how you and Pinky could rule the world again because that was fun.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Zaphikh
Excuse me?

You oppose sterilization, so that means you are ok with them getting more babies.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You oppose sterilization, so that means you are ok with them getting more babies.

I hold zero authority over other folks' choices.

Y'know what, if you're so inclined to sterilize the children of other people, I'll let you go and do that yourself. Go ahead and try to intervene with the parents and child. I hope that family packs heat, because that's all on you.
Quote by Zaphikh
I hold zero authority over other folks' choices.

Y'know what, if you're so inclined to sterilize the children of other people, I'll let you go and do that yourself. Go ahead and try to intervene with the parents and child. I hope that family packs heat, because that's all on you.

Who says I want to do that? And some parents and countries choose to have the child sterilized. It is happening in some places and illegal in others.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
If you're gonna make a troll thread, at least make a good one
Check out my band Disturbed
"You remember that time Neo Evil11 made that thread about how people hate him? yeah I want to vote yes now."

This is a terrible thread and I hate your politics so much right now
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
"You remember that time Neo Evil11 made that thread about how people hate him? yeah I want to vote yes now."

This is a terrible thread and I hate your politics so much right now

If you look at the poll you'd see that I did not vote yes. and it is not my politics, it is implemented in some places. I wanted a discussion about it, not advertise it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Is this a troll thread? Are people trolling? I do not know what to do. I do not know how to reply.

If this is a serious thread...

No. Mandatory sterilization should not be a thing. A mentally handicapped person who is competent enough (in every way) to have a kid has good enough genes to add to the gene pool. Plus, moderately handicapped people are sometimes really good at one (or a few) things, so they have a lot of offer to society. Extremely handicapped people, those who are not competent enough to have kids, they do not have such an opportunity in the first place, or they just would not survive after a generation or two :/ ( sorry D: ). It is not really man's place to make such a procedure mandatory for such a people group.

If this thread was a troll thread,

oh my gosh speeding along natural selection by human standards equates you to hitler
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 25, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
If you look at the poll you'd see that I did not vote yes. and it is not my politics, it is implemented in some places. I wanted a discussion about it, not advertise it.

oh, my bad.

still have to say I'm seriously against this.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd have to meet more retards to form a more well-rounded opinion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Yes. Intellectually disabled people are a million times nicer than everybody else, so it could only be a good thing. We should force people without disabilities to be sterilized.
We should probably just start sterilizing anyone who cant provide an ideal living situation for the kid to grow up in. If you have any mental health or physical health issues, currently or in your family history then no babies for you.
*differently-abled

Check the ableism please.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bradulator
Yes. Intellectually disabled people are a million times nicer than everybody else, so it could only be a good thing. We should force people without disabilities to be sterilized.

not all of them
Quote by bradulator

I forgot, it was niceness that came up with a vaccine for polio.

It doesn't really seem necessary though, how often do retards have sex? And depending on what they have they might be infertile anyways.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Don't squash my welfare queen dreams.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Spending millions of dollars to stop ******s from ****ing. Don't you have bigger problems like currency woes or something?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
No because i think like things have been good so far and not sterilizing handicaps would be all bad because thats on a list of things not to do.
Quote by Dreadnought
A European WOULD make this thread

right?

Quote by Neo Evil11
Who says I want to do that? And some parents and countries choose to have the child sterilized. It is happening in some places and illegal in others.

Just curious, in what country is it mandatory to have disabled children sterilized?

Some parents do make this choice. It has little to nothing to do with what you are implying with this thread.

It is usually in the way of a hysterectomy for severely disabled girls and the reason that some parents choose this option is so that the child doesn't have to go through menstruation. It is an incredible challenge to deal with a child that can not care for themselves that has enough on their plate without having to deal with cramps and bleeding and the parents have enough to deal with feeding showering dressing educating and helping the child with every other aspect of their life. The child is not going to get better, the child is not going to get married, the child is not going to have kids.

Why should the child have to put up with menstruation and all the negative aspects of that experience when there is no benefit?

I don't know much about males being sterilized. But I do know that this issue is one that many families with severely disabled girls have to make some hard decisions about. It is never a decision made lightly and involves discussion not only with paediatricians and surgeons but with other families that were in similar circumstances that have both have and have not opted for this procedure for their children. It's an emotionally challenging and difficult decision to make.

This thread represents an ugly misinterpretation of what is a very real issue for a lot of families.
Si
Quote by Ssargentslayer
We should probably just start sterilizing anyone who cant provide an ideal living situation for the kid to grow up in. If you have any mental health or physical health issues, currently or in your family history then no babies for you.

What would you consider an ideal living situation though? And which mental/physical health issues are we talking about?
My dad had polio (has PPS now) and is legally considered partially disabled. I'd say he did a pretty good job at raising three kids though, and much better than some people who in theory have a more 'ideal' living situation for raising kids.
No, sterilise them and they'll just be recolonized by other microorganisms, and get a shit ton of yeast infections, and stuff like Clostridium difficile.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
^I want to google that, but I'm afraid that I'll just find a lot of pictures of mouldy vagina's or something
Quote by ultimate-slash
^I want to google that, but I'm afraid that I'll just find a lot of pictures of mouldy vagina's or something

It's a bacterium that gives you the shits. Hits a lot of people who have been treated intensively with antibiotics.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Why can't we just genetically engineer human beings so that they're not pieces of shit like the rest of us?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 2