Page 1 of 2

Starscream is a jet. A fucking fighter jet. How is he the bitch and easily defeated by a truck and some stupid cars?

Starscream is an idiot if he thinks he ever needs to transform. Just be a jet. You wreck, dawg.

Also, Shai LeBeouf will always be the whiny suburban kid in my head. Even Steven's kid can't be an action star.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I've gone back and watched the original show. Nothing of value here
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
He may be a cool fighter jet but that doesnt just make him hard
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Transformers has always been a joke.

Quote by JustRooster

Also, Shai LeBeouf will always be the whiny suburban kid in my head. Even Steven's kid can't be an action star.

I actually had not heard of that show until right now. Just watched two minutes and I will never understand how these shows are in any way meant to represent real life and even so why are there people out there thinking 'yeah our kids will watch this show this is the shit we want them to fantasise about'? lol
Quote by slipknot5678
Transformers has always been a joke.

I actually had not heard of that show until right now. Just watched two minutes and I will never understand how these shows are in any way meant to represent real life and even so why are there people out there thinking 'yeah our kids will watch this show this is the shit we want them to fantasise about'? lol

You were born in 1996. It's hard to explain, you just wouldn't get it.
TS, have you notice that Starscream has difficulty hitting a barn from the inside?

Do you think that would be improved by his flying around at almost the speed of sound?
the last thread i gave my thoughts on this i came off as a filthy commie so no comment

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JustRooster
You were born in 1996. It's hard to explain, you just wouldn't get it.

You're probably right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0vSSByxQA

just wtf though.

the general plot to this episode (if it wasn't in a middle school setting) is the perfect pilot for the minterman show though. especially at 6:10.
^ don't you be hating on ma people
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by slipknot5678

Even Steven's was great. Shut your mouth
Quote by JamSessionFreak
the last thread i gave my thoughts on this i came off as a filthy commie so no comment

So are you not really a filthy commie then?
Holes, Even Stevens, and that movie where he's under house arrest are the only good things he's done imo.
You answered your own question, Transformers aren't dumb, but Starscream is an idiot in the worst way because he thinks he's a genius. The shows/movies don't go nearly as far into detail about the Transformers universe as the comics. If you can find the Thundercracker Spotlight issue to read online it's a perfect example of the depth the comics give to even minor characters.

On a another note, the new movies weren't meant to win Oscars, they were just made to be big dumb action movies with giant fighting robots and they did that wonderfully. IMO the 4th one was the best by a longshot.
Quote by tukk04
You answered your own question, Transformers aren't dumb, but Starscream is an idiot in the worst way because he thinks he's a genius. The shows/movies don't go nearly as far into detail about the Transformers universe as the comics. If you can find the Thundercracker Spotlight issue to read online it's a perfect example of the depth the comics give to even minor characters.

On a another note, the new movies weren't meant to win Oscars, they were just made to be big dumb action movies with giant fighting robots and they did that wonderfully. IMO the 4th one was the best by a longshot.

Lol good one
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by ultimate-slash
So are you not really a filthy commie then?

I bathe regularly >_>

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I bathe regularly >_>

You have baths behind the iron curtain? Wow, you guys are a lot more sophisticated than I thought.
Quote by ultimate-slash
You have baths behind the iron curtain? Wow, you guys are a lot more sophisticated than I thought.

Sometimes it rains and water accumulates in potato storage barrels.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
that one girl that louis had a crush on in even stevens in so hot now i dont even biology
i don't know why i feel so dry
Tbh the only reason I ever took interest in transformers was because of even stevens.
Had a real dumb friend that was a big fan/ Decption decal on his back windshield (one of those dummies)/ even liled the Bay flicks (ive seen 1.5 of them, basically racist and too long and boring and nothing at all good about them)

So I just naturally feel bad for people that grew up on these shows. Either my rents had too much sense to watch them or I just thought they were too unintellectual for my 4 year old mind
Quote by JamSessionFreak

I for one would like to hear ur filthy commie transformers discourse
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Fat Lard
Had a real dumb friend that was a big fan/ Decption decal on his back windshield (one of those dummies)/ even liled the Bay flicks (ive seen 1.5 of them, basically racist and too long and boring and nothing at all good about them)

So I just naturally feel bad for people that grew up on these shows. Either my rents had too much sense to watch them or I just thought they were too unintellectual for my 4 year old mind

Noone who watched those shows thought they were intellectual. Can I presume that 4 year old you was a pretentious **** too?
Quote by JamSessionFreak

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I feel bad for people that didn't grow up on Transformers: Armada.

they should reboot the film series without Bay and base it on the use of Mini-cons

or just do Beast Wars
Quote by Dreadnought
Swat Kats were so much cooler

Razor and T-Bone, man. Cool guys.

Best Transformers ever.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Page 1 of 2