1. Other regulars: stop messaging and begging me for ways to score drugs lol. Yes, I gave out a link on where to buy kratom and kava kava back when they were on amazon and ebay, some states and countries have banned them now. And no, the 101st person who messages me asking for hallucinogens will not receive any either. (if any mods want to check my profile mailbox its pretty hilarious)

2. Don't hate on people for posting negative experience reports. I like most of the drugs I have tried but I have gotten some terrible side effects and had terrible times before. Considering the glorification of any and every drug in many online discussion areas, posting a bad trip report can help someone out more than posting things you would recommend.

3. Do not encourage others to do hard street drugs pretty much unconditionally. This means that harm reduction and advice for people in a hard place to get better would be welcome, but smoking crack or meth then posting huge goofy rants that fill up the thread should be discouraged. Also people selling their stuff for heroin money should hit up craigslist instead of posting about how desperate they are here.

4. Don't be a gateway to other drugs. If someone says that weed or beer is their thing there is no need to tell them it isn't shit and they just haven't tried molly/whatever yet. Hard drugs do have stronger rushes for the most part but I find many to not be as fulfilling as the ones that don't hang you over, **** up your behavior badly, and then make you sick when you stop them.

5. Don't post links on where to buy analog drugs. This means if you want 25x-nbome, lsz, mephedrone, or whatever is barely legal go to an actual research chemical forum, not the guitar forums. If you are in the USA these drugs are not even legal once you start selling them locally with proof of human consumption. (which means putting it in a cap or talking about ingesting it to a customer, its gonna happen) You can buy unscheduled analogs online but many will fail a police drug analysis for being closely related to other illegal drugs and you will go to jail and maybe get the charges dropped later. Also Congress and states ban many of these drugs on a yearly basis, so posting things that are about to become straight up felonies is pretty sketchy. (My local headshop got raided by the DEA last year for selling spice analogs and my neighbor is still under DOJ investigation for selling rc on blotter, it might feel legal but with a government like ours they try to get at least somebody in trouble for pretty much every drug they encountered.)

Feel free to close this as soon as the DT is open, I just wanted to throw out what I thought would be some additional stipulations for proper etiquette in the drug thread. (thanks theguitarist) Suggestions or closing this thread are both welcome if it doesn't belong here or if more suggestions actually do belong pre-dt.
Last edited by garden of grey at Jan 26, 2015,
1. No discussion of illegal substances : eg. drugs.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
should probably post that in the 2nd post. or pm laid-to-waste to add in the op.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
woo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I had to take a break from kratom for a few days cause it was making me constipated and my tolerance was going up. Feel real good now, starting to get really itchy which is how I know I'm going to get nice buzz from it.
Quote by Wormholes
I had to take a break from kratom for a few days cause it was making me constipated and my tolerance was going up. Feel real good now, starting to get really itchy which is how I know I'm going to get nice buzz from it.

Do you have experience with taking a drug test and testing positive for opiates because of it? Read that in a review and if that's the case, wanted to hold off on it as this job I'm going for next month will have one
6. Don't post in it.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
No idea, never had to take a drug test for a job. I've just googled it and a lot of people are saying it doesn't. Even though it affects the same receptors.
Quote by Dreadnought
Kava kava is illegal in places?

According to Wikipedia, Poland and for all practical purposes the UK.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yeah I was hoping to add shit like this but honestly you already mentioned most of what I wanted to see added.

Only things I'd add myself are

1. Discourage mixing of different drugs. The speedball being one good reason for it but mixing even the softest drugs can seriously harm an individual with a metabolism and mental health we know nothing about. I know of people who were taken into mental institutions when a mix of weed and alcohol triggered the mental breakdown that was bound to happen. The drugs may not have caused that but they sure as hell helped.

2. Always encourage moderation of use and use in a safe environment - a place where you feel safe and comfortable and doing it with people you know and trust. Bad trips and panic attacks are never a good thing. Hell, it's the first thing my friends tell me when I ask them about trying LSD and shrooms.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Also kava means coffee in slovene. I love kava.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Arby911
According to Wikipedia, Poland and for all practical purposes the UK.

Man some places sure are stupid

*looks at Prohibition era America*
My God, it's full of stars!
Good post Gog.

DONT **** UP UG. DT can save lives, and has. But if you all act like jackasses, well, then you ****ed up
Quote by EndTheRapture51
1. No discussion of illegal substances : eg. drugs.

This is the first time I have ever found one of your posts to bw funny. #topbantz
I think the new drug thread should just discourage all drug use and instead encourage people to find Jesus.
why would anyone wanna **** with research chemicals in the first place?

I totally think we shouldn't be allowed to link to places to purchase legal research chemicals..
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by WaterGod
I think the new drug thread should just discourage all drug use and instead encourage people to find Jesus.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by deadsmileyface
mxe is legendary tbh

but why not just do k?

is that what its supposed to be imitating?

Let's continue this chat in DT
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by luvs2gro
but why not just do k?

is that what its supposed to be imitating?

Let's continue this chat in DT

cos k is super hard to find and only lasts like an hour

mxe is basically a more energetic k but it lasts way longer
banned
funny how orson gave the okay for kenan to make the thread hours ago and he still hasn't done it yet which is funny because you would think that with how much you all have been crying over it he would have done it already
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
funny how orson gave the okay for kenan to make the thread hours ago and he still hasn't done it yet which is funny because you would think that with how much you all have been crying over it he would have done it already

We currently have top minds working on making it the best thread, "Drug Thread v11: Suck our joint tips UG"
Quote by theogonia777

He overdosed on marijawana and died. RIP clark the II.
We need an idea for a grand opening.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Wormholes
He overdosed on marijawana and died. RIP clark the II.

I think you'll find it was the cake that killed him.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Nero Galon
We need an idea for a grand opening.

you all get high at the same time. i.e. using universal time
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day