I got an Ibanez GS121. Wizard neck(very thin) with 24 frets. I want to replace the neck with a custom neck from Warmoth but the options I choose are not allowed to be built on a Wizard neck. The thinnest neck available is a standard thin. Will it fit with my Ibanez body?

scale length is important which of course how long the neck is and then the neck pocket dept and so forth always come into play.

also ensure that your warmoth fret radius will work with that neck. This customer I had put a new neck on his washburn as he was really ...really persistent to get an ebony fretboard and it buzzed all over as the cheapest luthier he could find on Craigslist didn't put the right radius.
Are you sure it wouldnt be easier, and posibly even cheaper, to get a new guitar? Im not trying to be mean or anything, but the GS121 is a pretty low end guitar, and you would basicly be buying a neck thats worth as much as your entire guitar, with no guarantees you will like it. Not to mention the problems you will encounter, if the measurements are slightly off.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?