Page 1 of 4
I'm tired of looking at pictures of food and pets, if you post pictures of gear, shows, music related things, post your name and ill follow you @matt_leeee
Last edited by bloodandempire at Jan 27, 2015,
Really a line 6?
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Yeah, what are you doing hooking up a Line 6 into an Orange cab (probably a PPC-412 loaded with V30s, ugh)?

TS needs a new amp, etc.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Also he's tired of seeing food and pets on insta yet has a picture of a pet on his
- Frank Castle
It's funny because my amp is shit too
- Frank Castle
Quote by bloodandempire
You guys are being kinda rude, im in college sorry I can't afford a better head lmao you buy me one and ill use it

How come you didn't use the Vypyr?

P.S. I am also in university so this isn't really an excuse. Also, the rest of your gear is decent, not sure what went wrong there.

This is all in light-hearted jest, by the way. I don't really care about your gear.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 27, 2015,
Follow me i only post food and selfies and my pet
cat
@lyleoffmyspace

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by bloodandempire
I'm tired of looking at pictures of food and pets @matt_leeee

I feel that. Although I do follow a pug account because pugs are the shit.

@musiceoo

vinyl, concerts, gear, blah, blah
Quote by bloodandempire
You guys are being kinda rude, im in college sorry I can't afford a better head lmao you buy me one and ill use it

Rent one.

That or steal it. A heap of my shit got stolen at college, so yah. You could gank somebody's.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

@lyleoffmyspace

Follow me, I'll follow you back probs. Post my art, cat pics, selfies and landscapes.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

Good God.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I only post what vinyl I got recently. It's not like I restrict myself to that but it's only thing I feel is interesting enuf for instagram

ey rapture wanna do a portrait of me?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at May 14, 2015,
**** me sideways
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
mine is my real name so I don't want to post it here even though I definitely have the narcissism to do it. only three bad pics anyway I didn't have a phone that could run instagram until a month ago lol.
People that post picture quotes on instagram my god
don't want you scrubs hitting up my sister and qt3.14 gfs
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Rossenrot
People that post picture quotes on instagram my god

Follow me @ersatzquotes.

Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Follow me @ersatzquotes.

Wow, the Tetons were a great choice. Good effort.
Quote by Rossenrot
Wow, the Tetons were a great choice. Good effort.

I don't even know what the Tetons are.

BTW is for Facebook. is for Instagram. Get it together.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I don't even know what the Tetons are.

You'd know by now if you had an internet connection.
Quote by Rossenrot
You'd know by now if you had an internet connection.

There's also the stipulation that I'd need to be interested enough to find out what it is. :-0
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Rossenrot
A person with basic reasoning skills might have even ventured to guess that the picture you used was of the Tetons, since there's very little else I could have referred to.

I figured that much out by myself, but there's more than one possibility as to exactly what you were referring. It could have been the mountains, it could have been the river, or it could have been the general area of which that photograph is the subject matter- hell, it could've even been the font. I'd figure it's the mountains.

However, the way you worded your statement of approval about my choice of scenery was a bit open-ended- it could be interpreted in such a way that I made a conscious choice using the Tetons. I didn't.

Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 4