Hey,
i recently bought this kramer pacer classic form musicstore.de and it arrived today!

What i am worried about is that this is not the kramer pacer classic shown on the website, kramers website, reviews etc. there is not one picture of this guitar on the web.

Differences are the white/black pickups and the painted headstock. i ve tried to find this guitar online but only thing i could find was this type of guitar with the painted headstock and black/white pickups on a line they did in 2013 and also i could not find it in red but only in other colors.

http://arosys.gr/download/front.jpg

http://arosys.gr/download/back.jpg

http://arosys.gr/download/headstock.jpg

http://arosys.gr/download/headstockback.jpg

http://arosys.gr/download/neck.jpg

http://arosys.gr/download/doc.jpg

Also it says made in Indonesia on the neck with a sticker but on the documentation says country of import cn.
Can anybody help me find out if this is legit? is there anywhere i can check up on the serial number?

thanks
Last edited by baud13 at Jan 27, 2015,
If you can insert the links into the post I might be able to help you. I don't trust any website that says download.
Honestly, it's just an advertising post for some shitty greek bread products. Report and move on.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I remember seeing another person just recently on another forum getting a white (IIRC) one of these (from a reputable store) like this, I just can't find the post about it. I honestly think it's a new updated 2015 version of the Pacer Classic (a nice improvement IMO).

They are also known to turn out a few small handfuls of very limited/exlusive kind of one offs of their regular production guitars. So that could also be the case. I'v also heard that some of these new Pacer Classics are showing up with an FR-Special instead of the usual Kramer branded LFR.

About the place of manufature. The lower end Kramer's like the Striker's & Pacer Classics and several other models are made in Indonesia. The higher end ones like the Pacer Vintage's, The '84, SM1 and many other models are made in South Korea.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Honestly, it's just an advertising post for some shitty greek bread products. Report and move on.

No it's not.
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jan 27, 2015,
cool. I just looked up the site and they were selling food so I didnt think they had guitars.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
hey thanks for the reply,

sorry for the suspicious looking links! its my website and i just dropped the pictures on the server,
anyways i like the looks better too, i was just worried cause i ve never seen it before.
the trem is a kramer floyd though
Yeah the pickup zebra coils are throwing me off as well. Country of origin CN (meaning China?) is also suspicious. I also can't seem to replicate an image anywhere of the same thing. You could try emailing Kramer the serial number and see what they say.
Quote by Dound
Yeah the pickup zebra coils are throwing me off as well. Country of origin CN (meaning China?) is also suspicious. I also can't seem to replicate an image anywhere of the same thing. You could try emailing Kramer the serial number and see what they say.

I highly doubt that the "country of origin: CN" on the packing slip/receipt has anything to do with where the guitar was manufactured. That's probably for something else all together. It clearly says on the guitar itself "Made In Indonesia" and that's where these are manufactured.

Here is a pic that I completely forgot about of one of the newer Pacer Classic's that Kramer posted back in April. These were expected to hit stores late 2014 early 2015. Notice the matching headstock and zebra pups. So I would say that TS's is just a new updated version. But he can still contact Kramer to ease his suspicion.

Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jan 28, 2015,
yeah i ve also found this in white and fluorescent green

http://images.kramerguitars.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Press/2014/Pacer-Classic-Fluor-Green.jpg

i am just amazed that i cant find a picture of my guitar (the red one) on the net at all!!!
i went to the kramer website and musicstore despite being a well known website is not listed as a direct dealer.
i will try to confirm via kramer with the serial number. everything should be fine as i dont think they make copies of this model, they focus on the evh striped mostly.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
I highly doubt that the "country of origin: CN" on the packing slip/receipt has anything to do with where the guitar was manufactured. That's probably for something else all together. It clearly says on the guitar itself "Made In Indonesia" and that's where these are manufactured.

That's what I'd have thought.

if you say it's legit it probably is- as you said, contact kramer if you're really worried. I wasn't super-fussed on MusicStore when I bought from it (won't buy again, aftersales service was terrible in my experience with them), but I think it's a legit shop ok and I'd doubt it's selling counterfeit stuff all the same.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
just an update on my recent experience buying on line:

so the kramer i bought i wasn't super happy with it as it came with a bit of different colors on the pickups and headstock than the website photo at musicstore.
also it had its issues like a small bit of rust on the edge of the last three frets, the frets felt scratchy when i bended the strings and the strings had a lot of buzz all the way through despite the bridge not being very low.

i asked musicstore if i could return it and they said i would have to pay a small shipping fee but because i pointed out that the colors were different they accepted it back without me paying anything plus they returned the full amount without any other charges.

So despite the guitar not being up to par with my standards musikstore always answered within half an hour to all my emails prior and during the purchase and they gave me a full refund.

i tried to buy from domestic stores here in greece but as money is not rolling nowadays there aren't many guitars on display at stores and they have to order it in. so i took my chances once more with thomann this time.

i bought an ibanez s520 which is a beauty of a guitar really. the image at the thomann website does not do it justice as its a really shiny but classy axe.

it arrived after a week an a half with full dhl courier service (musicstore uses a smaller greek carrier for greek deliveries) and i was shocked by the condition of this guitar. absolutely flawless all the way. it was playable out of the box and even in tune with no buzzing at all. sound was great, the strings looked new in comparison to those of the kramer guitar which had discoloration where a kramer label was wedged and needed to be changed immediately.

i only sent one message after 8 days to thomann which was never answered by the way although i ve corresponded with them in the past.

so my experience with thomann and ibanez was great and i would really suggest buying this guitar if it suits you as it is an eye candy made of mahogany but the small body size makes it really light as well. check it out on youtube its great!
^ Sweet, that looks badass

Glad musicstore treated you right.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks awesome, glad to hear it got sorted!

Not everyday a thread is necro'd and there's a happy ending.

Nice one.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Nice score man and like everyone has said, glad it worked out for you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster