which would be better for psychedelic tinged indie rock like the time travel album by nevershoutnever and cream (ik their not indie lol but still psychedelic) as well as hardcore like touche amore? I play straight into a fender frontman 212r, with no pedals.
Last edited by jrbulifant at Jan 27, 2015,
If you can handle the Dano, I'd go with that just for the somewhat unique look. The tele may be more modifiable and more versatile though. Really, whichever one you like better.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
whats your current guitar? a new amp might suit you better
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
wdym by "handle" the dano? and i noticed the pickup placement is different, on the dano its got the pups on the bridge and what would be the middle position on a strat, and the tele obviously has them in the bridge and neck positions. so would that effect the tone?
Last edited by jrbulifant at Jan 27, 2015,
my current guitars are two strat copys, one was originally left handed so i switched the nut around to be right handed, so the pups are upside down now. and then on both of them i wired them so the bridge and neck pups work at the same time.
If the guitars you have play fine, the others may not be much of an upgrade. You could sell your amp and add in the money you would've spent on guitar on a new amp. You can get a much better amp than you have for $300-$400. Or, keep saving. Between the two, I'd take the Dano.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20