Page 1 of 3
Harrison Ford is dumb
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If you don't replace Ford, the next film will be Indiana Jones And The Care Home Staff Are Stealing My Money.

They could also just leave the films alone.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
le childhood ruined right in le feels only 90s kids will get this

But seriously, I don't really care. I loved the Indiana Jones movies but that doesn't mean that every movie that comes after those has to be a cloned version of them.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Chris Pratt? **** he is so mediocre.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Chris Pratt is about a thousand times more talented than Harrison Ford was at his best.

In fact, Indiana Jones was never very good to begin with. Certainly not even in the same ballpark as Star Wars.

This is good.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Chris Pratt is about a thousand times more talented than Harrison Ford was at his best.

In fact, Indiana Jones was never very good to begin with. Certainly not even in the same ballpark as Star Wars.

This is good.

Wut

Yes

no
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92

This is good.

Can you be any more unlikeable?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
wow a reboot LAAME
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
no

Well, do us all a favor and don't try to prove that wrong. Sheesh.
Honestly, just leave the movies alone. They were fine, then they did the Crystal Skull, and it was horrible. Don't they learn?
ugh.

couldn't they just make an uncharted movie or something and let indiana jones die now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Alright
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
idgaf about Indiana Jones and rebooting it seems dumb
but I like Chris Pratt
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
better than shia labeouf taking over the franchise.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
It won't be right without Harrison Ford. Much as I like Indiana Jones, it's over and done with.

They should also stop making Star Wars stuff. Like holy shit, two trilogies wasn't enough?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
It won't be right without Harrison Ford. Much as I like Indiana Jones, it's over and done with.

They should also stop making Star Wars stuff. Like holy shit, two trilogies wasn't enough?

Just don't watch it if you don't like it. I want at least 10 more trilogies before I die.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
That sounds neat, I'd watch that. Harrison Ford is like 70 years old he can't do much anymore anyway.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JackSaints

the extended universe stuff is better written than the movies, so star wars should go on as long as they are based on those books/games/comics and lucas has absolutely nothing to do with the franchise anymore.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i dont like chris pratt but w/e never cared for indiana jones anyway

Didn't he break his leg or something just walking down the set ramp of the millenium falcon? Yeah I wouldn't want that guy to play Indiana anymore either.

^ and I also don't care for it. Only seen the one with shia, it was an ok movie but I don't want to back and watch the originals which will be cheesy and bad.
they should replace him with nebraska jones
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Just don't watch it if you don't like it. I want at least 10 more trilogies before I die.

spoilers: they'd all suck and will suck

more spoilers: jurassic park will be disappointing, Terminator will be forgetable
Quote by theguitarist
the extended universe stuff is better written than the movies, so star wars should go on as long as they are based on those books/games/comics and lucas has absolutely nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

The worst stuff ever comes from the EU. Like the Empire returning with a new super weapon/Death Star in about every new book set after ROTJ

On topic, it makes sense for them to reboot Indy now that they have the rights, and Pratt would not be a bad choice, though there are probably better ones out there
Last edited by Jyrgen at Jan 28, 2015,
i'm okay with this
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Drop -D
god forbid they ever stop a series and have to come up with original ideas. Hollywood needs to die

This, I mean I get why they'd rather make another Indiana Jones film instead of something new, but come on, just make a new series instead of riding one forever because it has name recognition.

It doesn't even have to be very different, just don't give him a whip or something.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Indiana Jones should end.That god awful last movie more or less killed the franchise imo.It was truely terrible.
Page 1 of 3