Front here
Back Here
Not trying to troll... but I cannot find ANY words on either of these speakers!

Just got 2 of these... I have no idea what they are. I wanna buy a power amp to match the wattage.

Any help is much appreciated!
Last edited by onethat at Jan 27, 2015,
it certainly isn't a monitor lizard
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

Maybe try posting a smaller picture that isn't blurry and that you don't have to scroll through for 5 minutes to see the entire thing.
For us to give you a serious answer, it would be better to take a picture of the label on the back that probably says what it is. If not then at least the brand or model/sn.

that could be any of the hundreds of monitors out there.
Quote by Wormholes
For us to give you a serious answer, it would be better to take a picture of the label on the back that probably says what it is. If not then at least the brand or model/sn.

that could be any of the hundreds of monitors out there.

thing is there is no label on the back. i'm almost convinced these are just pawn shop or knock off speakers
Looks like one of the old Sunn speakers from the 80s. 12" generic speaker and Foster horn. Nice sounding and good for 200w I believe. Definitely get a pic of the rear plate to confirm.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jan 27, 2015,
Quote by Cajundaddy
Looks like one of the old Sunn speakers from the 80s. 12" generic speaker and Foster horn. Nice sounding and good for 200w I believe. Definitely get a pic of the rear plate to confirm.

Back side
Thank you so much for your reply.
There are no words on here that I can find. Though I am convinced it is an older speaker baser on the red/black inputs.
Quote by deadsmileyface
nice "back side" bro hahaahahahahahaa

ikr. wtf do i do?
*I've only played it through my bass amp.. of course it hasn't delivered on the high/mid end so far
Last edited by onethat at Jan 27, 2015,
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by onethat
ikr. wtf do i do?
*I've only played it through my bass amp.. of course it hasn't delivered on the high/mid end so far

you should open them. it probably says what kind of speakers/monitors they are on the inside.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500