A little about this endorser. He played in band Mors principium est and left them in 2014. He was endorser of Ibanez guitars in 2008-2012. From 2012 hes Caparison endorser.
http://andhechandler.com/gear.html his site
https://www.facebook.com/andhechandler his Facebook
I chat with him a little about MPE band and about gear he use. He advice me to buy Ibanez Custom guitar from him for 1300 Euro.

I copy-paste some of his messages. All messages saved on my Facebook chat with him

Andhe Chandler
Hey, still want to buy a good guitar? I'm selling a couple
Andhe Chandler
it was used on the new MPE album
Andhe Chandler
dimarzio crunch lab pickup in bridge, dimarzio air norton pickup in neck. ibanez prestige, purpleheart/mahogany body
Andhe Chandler
1200€
it's worth alot more but i need to sell it soon
Andhe Chandler
yeah, its a custom made one
01.09.2012 16:08
Neytle Seeker
and i could sell it with that price if i dont like guitar?
Andhe Chandler
01.09.2012 16:09
Andhe Chandler
easy. it's worth about 2800€
Andhe Chandler
i just need to seel it quick otherwise i wouldnt sell it at all
sell*
Andhe Chandler
yeah, it has been my main guitar for a while
Andhe Chandler
well, i have changed my endorsement company, yeah. I used to be endorsed by Ibanez, now I'm endorsed by Caparison
Andhe Chandler
yeah, so I'm replacing my ibanez guitars, with caparisons
01.09.2012 16:45
Andhe Chandler
pretty soon, there are few other people looking at it, so I'm hoping it will sell soon

And I waited this guitar about half a year lol. ( it takes SO long time him to send it to me)
He also used not his own card . He used card of cohabitant (who paid for him, for food etc.)
I paid him 1300 euro to buy this guitar, but it real cost is not over 300$. Its not custom Ibanez guitar, neck is not even J prestige.
Ask me to post something about this scam. i dont even know with what to start with.
https://vimeo.com/50604698
password andhedep2012
Where should i post about this case? I dont want him to be endorser anymore. Post on Caparison forums was deleted for some reason, i dont know why.
Yeah i know im stupid because i belived him.
I don't see why you want to waste your time trying to ruin the guy's reputation when you could be getting him into legal trouble for committing fraud. You sound like you live in a little 3rd world middle of Europe country where they still probably punish things like that by cutting off hands.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't see why you want to waste your time trying to ruin the guy's reputation when you could be getting him into legal trouble for committing fraud. You sound like you live in a little 3rd world middle of Europe country where they still probably punish things like that by cutting off hands.

So this question in my post, what can i really do in this situation? I'm living in Russia. Where should i message about this case? Thank you.
tell zappp, he probably knows a solicitor that can help you.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Neytle
So this question in my post, what can i really do in this situation? I'm living in Russia. Where should i message about this case? Thank you.

I don't know. The police or something? Local Attorney General? Who do you normally report crimes to?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't know. The police or something? Local Attorney General? Who do you normally report crimes to?

Police. But Andhe Chandler lived in Finland and now in New Zeland. So our police can't do anything here . I think Facebook messages and payment i did not enough, but I'm not sure about this, may be it's enough (mpe members that played with him can help here).
Quote by Pastafarian96
tell zappp, he probably knows a solicitor that can help you.

I did pm him, thank you.
If you wire me 200000 рубли́ I'll get a ship to New Zealand and hunt him down and demand your money, right after I visit my uncle Michael.

EDIT: ^ I wasn't really serious, but he might know.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 28, 2015,
buying a guitar over some facebook messages is stupid. it's your own fault and there's not much there can be done.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Jyrgen
Well screw that guy, hope you manage to get something back.

I think the only way to get something back its if he will send money to me. But it will never happen.
If your story is true (and we really have no way of knowing if it is) then that guy is a scumbag and needs to be exposed as such in every forum that you can.

But as has been noted, there's probably not much you can do to recover your money.

So what WAS the guitar you ended up getting? Pictures? How does it play? Might as well make the best of it, because it's what you've got.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
If your story is true (and we really have no way of knowing if it is) then that guy is a scumbag and needs to be exposed as such in every forum that you can.

But as has been noted, there's probably not much you can do to recover your money.

So what WAS the guitar you ended up getting? Pictures? How does it play? Might as well make the best of it, because it's what you've got.

Here some vids i did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7iJweq9kG0 Acoustic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLgIqW7ggE Distortion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRGWxRGpjE4 Solo
ive used Boggart 30 -> maxon od 808, but
I recorded this on camera, so im sorry for sound, but its about guitar I've got.
http://www.andhechandler.com/gear.html "ibanez RG custom" on his site, but without photo. ( u can check hes playing on this guitar on video that in first message)
neck is comfortable.. but i dont like this guitar at all. I wouldnt care much about sound if i could sell it at least for money i had wasted on it...
Last edited by Neytle at Jan 28, 2015,
So he added me on black list on Facebook. That means he surely scammed me, but i still have message history.
Last edited by Neytle at Jan 30, 2015,
So how about you do something about it? Posting on here isn't getting you any recourse and the more time you waste, the less likely you'll get proper restitution.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So how about you do something about it? Posting on here isn't getting you any recourse and the more time you waste, the less likely you'll get proper restitution.

Thats why im posting, im trying to find what to do. What court should i use if i got scammed by guy from another country.