That chord you need to put your index finger on first fret(all strings) and then your other fingers on A string third fret, D string fourth fret and G string (wow) second fret.
Quote by Aurora Borealis
That chord you need to put your index finger on first fret(all strings) and then your other fingers on A string third fret, D string fourth fret and G string (wow) second fret.

still dont understand.. its for left finger ?
What was said is incorrect.

134211 in this diagram, means fingering NOT fretting, the actual tabbing would be 8-10-10-9-8-8. This is the typical fingering of the default major barre chord shape, or "F shape" chord. Learn about barre chords if you don't yet know them.

You barre fret 8 with index finger (finger 1), then ring finger (finger 3) on next/A string, pinky (finger 4) on D and finally middle finger (finger 2) on G - to fit the dots in the diagram. C major full barre chord.

*Left handed fingering
Quote by fanapathy
What was said is incorrect.

134211 in this diagram, means fingering NOT fretting, the actual tabbing would be 8-10-10-9-8-8. This is the typical fingering of the default major barre chord shape, or "F shape" chord. Learn about barre chords if you don't yet know them.

You barre fret 8 with index finger (finger 1), then ring finger (finger 3) on next/A string, pinky (finger 4) on D and finally middle finger (finger 2) on G - to fit the dots in the diagram. C major full barre chord.

*Left handed fingering

first, sory my english like shit..

so starting for this song, i need strum barred chord C right ?

and then i need go to tab 9,8, 8,8,8 one by one ?

here the video the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXjzWwldS_g
Last edited by kopeks at Jan 28, 2015,