Hi,
I'm getting the Visual Sound Route 66 which is a compressor/overdrive pedal in one. Normally you put the compressor first but it's got the overdrive with it, which would go in front of my wah? Or should I put it after the wah before my distortion pedal? Seems a c*** up design
Thanks!
Note: I'll only be using the compressor for clean tones if that helps.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jan 28, 2015,
I'd put everything after the wah.

Some though like distortions before wah's, so simply try everything and keep the setup you like best.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
you could always buy separate pedals if you really care. that's one of the obvious flaws with double pedals (some fancier ones will let you choose the order, though).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?