Hey guys so I am thinking about getting the Kramer Assault 220 Plus in Fluorescent Green , does anybody have this or something similar like the other 220s? I am abit weary of getting it since there isn't a store near me that carries Kramer. Thanks
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/kramer/assault_220/index.html

Hopefully this will help, there are 4 reviews right here on UG, I am actually surprised how may people start new threads here asking about specific models.

The reason I say this because I was introduced to this site from reading it's reviews.

I am a firm believer in researching my gear before making a purchase by checking specs as well as reading both pro and user reviews, time after time for a couple of years, when I would search for reviews for a specific product UG is almost always one of the top 3 results for user reviews and there are usually plenty of them once you get here!

Anyhow I hope you find these reviews helpful and remember there are already tons of reviews right here on UG!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jan 28, 2015,
Quote by Evilnine
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/kramer/assault_220/index.html

Hopefully this will help, there are 4 reviews right here on UG, I am actually surprised how may people start new threads here asking about specific models.

The reason I say this because I was introduced to this site from reading it's reviews.

I am a firm believer in researching my gear before making a purchase by checking specs as well as reading both pro and user reviews, time after time for a couple of years, when I would search for reviews for a specific product UG is almost always one of the top 3 results for user reviews and there are usually plenty of them once you get here!

Anyhow I hope you find these reviews helpful and remember there are already tons of reviews right here on UG!

That's not the same guitar as OP is referring to, there are no reviews here of the Assault 220 Plus. The 220 Plus is a higher end version of the 220. It's around $300 more and sports many different features than the 220. It's also made in Korea instead of Indonesia like the lower end 220.

@OP
They are quality guitars with quality hardware, it's all personal preference from there. If you get it from a reputable dealer, with a great return policy, you can always send it back if it's not for you. Just remember they are not like a typical LP. They have a thinner body and a belly cut like a Strat, 24 frets & a slim wide satin finished neck.

They also have a carved top more like you find on Schecter's and ESP's and not an arch top like a Les Paul. Lot's of pics on websites you can't even tell they have a carved top from looking at them, but they do.
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Jan 28, 2015,