Poll Options
View poll results: Is passing a fat person thin a display of thin privilege
Yes, it is also able privilege, so double check yourself
28 39%
No
43 61%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 10
And I thought to myself, "Is this what thin privilege looks like?". Am I being offensive by passing that person? Can I get to my destination quickly without hurting someone's feelings? Have a discussion with me.

Fucked the poll. Don't care.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 28, 2015,
Quote by captaincrunk
bet it was easy to pass them

That's what makes it so insidious
I am overweight and had a skinny friend who wore skinny jeans.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Skinny jeans are bad.

Get jeans that fit, sure, but if you're squeezing your smoking hot curves into nothing then you're doing it wrong SISTER
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last time I passed someone overweight he was dressed up as Naruto.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Of course not. Is leisurely going 10 miles under the speed limit old people priviledge.

I cannot help the fact that the fatter/shorter/weaker have a more beta leg stride.

Just look at your phone or the other way at like a tree as you pass them, and its not shaming them, just aloofness/busyness
Quote by eGraham
Skinny jeans are bad.

Get jeans that fit, sure, but if you're squeezing your smoking hot curves into nothing then you're doing it wrong SISTER

If you have to squeeze into skinny jeans you need to get a bigger size
cat
Quote by eGraham
Skinny jeans are bad.

skinny jeans accentuate yr curves but you run over bunnies for sport so what would you know about STYLE

How is this still amusing

Make the 100,000th joke about privilege all you want for some reason, just stop thinking you're so self-righteous for spending your life constantly shitting all over overweight people at every opportunity as pretty much all people who make these jokes seem to do while somehow thinking you're making a positive contribution. I can agree encouraging obesity isn't the best way to help people in general for many reasons but there are healthy means between the two that don't involve childishly berating people at all costs and praising unhealthy weight as a godlike quality. Just use some understanding and sympathy, jesus

Also non skinny pants are gross if you aren't old
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
If the fat person blocks both lanes is that not privelage.

I don't know if i'm doing it right.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Where do you keep your testicles when you wear skinny jeans?

A: You don't!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I bet you've never even had to turn sideways to get through a doorway. #CheckYourPrivilege

EDIT: Joking aside, losing weight is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm not sure if that's a testament to 1) how tedious and painstaking a process it is or 2) the small number of difficult things I've ever attempted to do. Kudos to anyone trying to better themselves and keep on truckin'.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jan 29, 2015,
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Next to my MASSIVE DONG BRUH
I hope you at least spit on them and told them how worthless they are. Otherwise how will they learn?
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

cuz sjws like you take it so seriously
Quote by MinterMan22
skinny jeans accentuate yr curves but you run over bunnies for sport so what would you know about STYLE

Daaamn girl
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by UltimateGuizar

I never liked the idea of skinny jeans until I tried on a pair, emo kids give them a bad name. Normal skinny jeans are really only a bit tighter around the legs, plenty of crouch room. They're aren't "girl pants" like people make them out to be.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Make the 100,000th joke about privilege all you want for some reason, just stop thinking you're so self-righteous for spending your life constantly shitting all over overweight people at every opportunity as pretty much all people who make these jokes seem to do while somehow thinking you're making a positive contribution. I can agree encouraging obesity isn't the best way to help people in general for many reasons but there are healthy means between the two that don't involve childishly berating people at all costs and praising unhealthy weight as a godlike quality. Just use some understanding and sympathy, jesus

he's not being offensive to fat people. just fat people that are deluded enough to think that their disease is healthy and should be encouraged
Slim fit jeans > skinny jeans
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Thrashtastic15
he's not being offensive to fat people. just fat people that are deluded enough to think that their disease is healthy and should be encouraged

says the DRUG ABUSER smh
Quote by Thrashtastic15

im fat and you are full of shit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by cha33 armstrong

says the guy who uses cum lube to style his hair

Quote by MinterMan22
says the guy who uses cum lube to style his hair

I've moved on from murrays you prick
- Frank Castle
My tapered jeans are the best fitting jeans I have had.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Next to my LONG DIIIICK.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Fat people are selfish ****s, because the pavements around where I live are quite narrow(on the bigger roads), so I have to walk out in the road to get past their fat asses.

We should just shoot them, feed them to pigs and then have bacon for everyone else.

And then when people who eat too much bacon get fat, we shoot them, feed them to pigs, and the culling cycle begins again
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
And I thought to myself, "Is this what thin privilege looks like?". Am I being offensive by passing that person? Can I get to my destination quickly without hurting someone's feelings? Have a discussion with me.

Fucked the poll. Don't care.

should have turned around and walked back the way you came until you reached an alternative route where you would not be seen by the person in question.

or

walk alongside them at their speed until your paths separate.

so yes, you are a insensitive scumbag if you pass them.

this is also similar to walking with someone you know to a place and they are slow/overweight/weak but because you know them you have to be considerate and lower yourself to their speed.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by cha33 armstrong

yep
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Why does it matter if you accidentaly hurt a fat person's feelings by not being fat?

Anyone who is offended by non-fat people is an idiot. And fat, and therefore an even bigger idiot.

I just don't like fat people
I have nothing important to say
Thin privilege is 100% not a thing. Because being fat/skinny is something you can actively change with diet and exercise. It's not something you can't change like people judging you for being black like digman.
I dont see what this has to do with being fat. People in general walk slow as shit and clog up thr sidewalks anyway
Quote by JackSaints
Why does it matter if you accidentaly hurt a fat person's feelings by not being fat?

Anyone who is offended by non-fat people is an idiot. And fat, and therefore an even bigger idiot.

I just don't like fat people

Fite me

West quay friday 1pm be there
- Frank Castle
Quote by soundgarden1986
I dont see what this has to do with being fat. People in general walk slow as shit and clog up thr sidewalks anyway

Or like people who walk at a reasonable speed, and then stop with no warning.

Or worse. Old people who get off the bus, and stop immediately. Like not even taking a step. **** those old codgers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Fite me

West quay friday 1pm be there

Sorry mate, I'm busy that time.
Busy being skinny.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

UGH

guys

this is not okay

ugh