Hi Fellow guitar players, I am new to this site, and what a brilliant place it is.
I have an early 90's Levinson Blade RC4, honey coloured, but unfortunately my knob dropped off!!!.. Seriously does anybody know where to get spares, I have tried Levinson UK, but they never got back to me. It's a gold coloured volume control knob I am after. Thank you in advance.
Crumpy
I don't have the best answer because I don know where to find the knobs for Blade guitars. I do however have a cheap alternative if you have no luck:

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Guitar-Replacement-Three-Circle/dp/B00L1VX2VG/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1422549089&sr=8-10&keywords=Guitar+knob+gold

Amazon has several styles to chose from and they should fit any standard volume potentiometer.

Good luck!
^ Yeah. And keep the old knob, just in case you ever sell it (or in case you eventually do find replacements).

Those old blades are meant to be sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ Yeah. And keep the old knob, just in case you ever sell it (or in case you eventually do find replacements).

Those old blades are meant to be sweet

That's good general advice - every time you do mods, keep the old parts.

I had a Blade Tele, very nice. Their VST active tone system is excellent. It runs into the passive tone control, and can be switched between mid boost, bass and treble boost or passive, and the amount of bass, mid and treble in the actives can be adjusted from easily accessible trim pots. I expect he has it tied up tight in a patent; I made a similar system for one of my guitars.

FWIW, the Fender Modern Player series look like they could have come out of the same factory - very similar fit and finish.