Came up with some new parts for some old unfinished song and completed it. Kinda weird intro that drags on but it picks up nicely, overall a bit unorthodox but works well as a song i think anyways c4c.
Attachments:
Aporia.gp5
Aporia.gpx
I actually really like the intro. It's got a cool shoegaze-meets-Ibiza lounge sound to it.

The "heavy guitar" part: I've listened to enough prog. metalcore/melodic PHxC to be numb to this. It's not bad but I would recommend changing the maj7 arpeggio in the lead to something else; it sounds a bit too predictable.

The first tom roll in the Chorus motif is a bit odd...it works well as the lead in but using it for every repetition leaves a hole. Unless you were planning to work the vocal part off of it.

The solo serves it's purpose but the transition to the breakdown feels kind of... well, nonexistant

"Fade Away" is good and I like the Novembre riff even if it goes on a bit too long for my liking.

Outro is... okay.

Overall I don't think it's a bad song but I think our tastes clash too much for any of this to be of any use to you
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N