I am a huge Alter Bridge fan and was wondering if there are any other fans out there?
no.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Alter Bridge is my absolute favorite modern rock band. There is no one out there like Myles Kennedy.
You do know that AB has gotten on multiple albums of the year lists from UG users, right? They do have a fanbase here.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
I did not know that. This is my 2nd post on this forum that's why. What songs do you guys know how to play?
Wasn't really talking directly to you. The other users said no, but that's not true.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Eh I respect them and their musical songwriting and guitar solos, they are just not my main style anymore. I have Open their Eyes on my playlist but that's the only song that I haven't deleted by them. I like Mark and Myles, who I think are both underrated. If I'm in the mood for just straight up rock, then I sometimes go for them.
Absolutely, fantastic band and a big influence on my own writing. Tremonti II will be out this June now I think, which, if the snippets are anything to go by, should be a great album.

What are your favourite albums?
Love them, probably my favourite modern rock band, every album is great.

If I had to order them: 1.Fortress
2. Blackbird
3. ABIII
4. One Day Remains

This may vary a lot depending when you ask me