Could anyone help me find good acoustic chords for Kings of Leon songs, preferably for my favourite album, Aha Shake Heartbreak?

I am trying to progress my playing and would love to learn the full album on my acoustic guitar if possible.

Any other suggestions are welcome too, I enjoy playing stuff from the likes of the Killers, Libertines, Babyshambles, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer etc.

I am open minded though so would be willing to try my arm at new stuff if you could suggest?

I would be happy to help you find decent chords for any songs you would like to learn too if you would like to leave a post.

Some of the recent songs I have been playing are:

Bang Bang You're Dead - Dirty Pretty Things
The Clock Was Tickin' - Brandon Flowers
Runaway - Ed Sheeran
How You Remind Me - Nickleback
When You Were Young - The Killers
Beg Steal or Borrow - Pete Doherty (Jonathan Ross version)
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Last edited by rossok at Jan 29, 2015,
The only way you really will progress is to find the song you want to play and break it down into small sections (like two bars at at time) until you can play the them at speed without fail.
It will take a while, but as they say practice makes perfect. I use an App called Anytune. You can load your song into it and control the tempo. You can focus on a section you are having trouble with and loop it to play over and over. I do this and once I have the section down I increase the tempo until I am up to speed.

If you are having issues with Chord transitions. I would find the Chords for the song and as warm up practice the transitions until they become smooth. Vary your strum patterns to suit the music as you see fit.

As far as finding Chords for Kings of Leon songs, they are all over the internet and UG is probably the best place to find them; keep in mind the examples are submitted by users of this sight and may not be spot on.

Good luck and keep practicing.
Quote by rossok
Lead balloon...

Anyone?
Your post is a bit vague. If you know basic "cowboy chords", (chords in the open position), then you should be searching,"guitar tabs", by band or song name.

If you've done that, but really don't know how to play the chords you've found, most tabs have chord diagrams with them.

This topic seems like it should be in the "Tabs" sub forum. But, as I've already said, your syntax a a touch vague..

You can also search YouTube for "lesson videos". Many people post, "tutorial" videos for a specific song or artist. If you're lucky, a more experienced player may have the same taste in music as you, and be willing to share his or her experience.

This forum, deals mostly with equipment issues, centered on the acoustic guitar.

Every once in a while, I'll field an easy theory question, but not much past that. The hard stuff gets sent to, "Musician Talk".

If you are interested in a more formal guided lesson plan, you can go here: http://www.justinguitar.com/en/BC-000-BeginnersCourse.php Justin's basic course is free, advanced stuff and merchandise of course, must be purchased.