it is nice
24 47%
it is also ableist you piece of shit
7 14%
the elderly have overstayed their welcome
20 39%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
is shoveling the driveway of an elderly person a noble & kind act or a subtle show of domination & oppression?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
people have a right to die, you pro-life asshole.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I won't do shit for someone else that I don't care about. Shoveling the driveway lol. It's so beta. If they can't shovel themselves then they shouldn't be allowed to drive a ****ing car.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't know what snow is. On the odd chance it does snow here no one is leaving their homes until it's 100% melted so that wouldn't be an issue.
Does said elderly person drive?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Why would I be ageist against old people and partake in fun activities with them like the knockout game? They tend to be the most up-to-date, unracist indviiduals ive had the pleasure of meeting
It's pretty nice.

I wouldn't do it though because I'm a lazy asshole and I hate the elderly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Human toilet, flusshh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i don't know why i feel so dry
1) **** old people. where the hell are those Obama Death Camps already?

2) i shovel my grandparents' driveway because i live here. also because my grandfather can't do a single thing right. last year he kept driving over the snow buildup at the bottom of the driveway until there was a 6 inch ice barrier and no one could get in or out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
1) **** old people. where the hell are those Obama Death Camps already?

2) i shovel my grandparents' driveway because i live here. also because my grandfather can't do a single thing right. last year he kept driving over the snow buildup at the bottom of the driveway until there was a 6 inch ice barrier and no one could get in or out.

well maybe that's because you didn't shovel it bro shitlord CONFIRMED
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well maybe that's because you didn't shovel it bro shitlord CONFIRMED

only moved in a few months ago.

not my fault.

shitlord DENIED
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I shovel snow with old people.
I mean i physically use their decrepit elderly bodies to shovel snow as they release raspy whines of disagreement with their present situation.
Metal.
not sure what you mean by "shovel their driveway" but I'd shovel ur mom's driveway ifyouknowhatimsayin
banned
this thread is a sign that you've spent too much time on tumblr and other SJW proving grounds.
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.

Ambient Symphonic Depressive Southern Melodic Blackened Death/Doom Metal
Quote by EntropicDiscord
this thread is a sign that you've spent too much time on tumblr and other SJW proving grounds.

shut up shitlord. go check your privilege
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by EntropicDiscord

use of the term "SJW" is a sign that you're a wiener that no one should listen to.
I live in basically a retirement community in the middle of the desert and I have no doubt that I am disliked/distrusted because of my age.

this thread is supposed to be a joke but I feel like I could actually say a lot lol
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jan 30, 2015,
I've never seen snow so I can't answer your question, even as a dumb joke.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EntropicDiscord

i bet you forcefully 'help' proud elderly women cross the street erect and throbbing you cis male patriarchal piece of shit
It depends on whether they asked you to help or if you just went over with a shovel.
cat
Quote by Wormholes
I don't know what snow is. On the odd chance it does snow here no one is leaving their homes until it's 100% melted so that wouldn't be an issue.

I like this logic. Gonna call work and tell them i wont be in for the next 3 months
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I don't even shovel my own driveway.

There's an old man who lives across the street from me, and every few days I see him out there with a shovel. I live in northern Canada, so I'm sure you can imagine the kind of snowfall we get. This old man shovels his driveway, then the entire sidewalk from his house to the end of the block. He goes over it with an ice chipper and makes sure it's down to the concrete. He sprinkles a little sand and salt to curb the coming ice, but he always ends up back out there. He only does this, I assume, because there's a school down the street, and he tries to make it a little easier on the kids walking home. I've never helped him, but I always sit and watch him, and sometimes I think of buying him a beer. That poor man is wasting what's left of his life, and no one seems to notice but me.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Penis poll is inverted.

Also, on topic, I didn't even shovel my driveway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by BledGhostWhite

There's an old man who lives across the street from me, and every few days I see him out there with a shovel. I live in northern Canada, so I'm sure you can imagine the kind of snowfall we get. This old man shovels his driveway, then the entire sidewalk from his house to the end of the block. He goes over it with an ice chipper and makes sure it's down to the concrete. He sprinkles a little sand and salt to curb the coming ice, but he always ends up back out there. He only does this, I assume, because there's a school down the street, and he tries to make it a little easier on the kids walking home. I've never helped him, but I always sit and watch him, and sometimes I think of buying him a beer. That poor man is wasting what's left of his life, and no one seems to notice but me.

Sounds like the plot of a Tom Hanks movie I've never heard of or seen
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by deadsmileyface
not sure what you mean by "shovel their driveway" but I'd shovel ur mom's driveway ifyouknowhatimsayin

You do that and I'll take care of the front lawn and water her rose bush.
I'd shovel for an old person.

Shovel their grave.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by BledGhostWhite

well I say go buy some beer and see if the guy wants a drink
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Shoveling driveways for old people is a sign that you are a weak little pansy who does nice things for people.

Unless you get paid for it, then it is just a boring labour job.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by BledGhostWhite

buy that man several beers, he's using his ruined body to help those more able than him, that's noble if you ask me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by BledGhostWhite

I agree with what everyone else said about this man.

I'd help him or at least reach out to him with beer like you mentioned or something. He deserves it.
Quote by Pastafarian96
buy that man several beers, he's using his ruined body to help those more able than him, that's noble if you ask me.

No, he's doing it to stave off the extreme boredom of living in Canada until he dies.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, he's doing it to stave off the extreme boredom of living in Canada until he dies.

right, I forgot that we were in Canada for this particular anecdote.

buy him a beer for real tho
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 2