Hello everyone. I've been thinking about buying UG Plus, but just haven't decided on it yet. The only hang up I have is I would like to get some opinions on it first.

Is it worth it?
Are the features it adds on only the Tab Pro and no adds? (New to the site and that's all I can find that it offers so sorry if that's a stupid question =P).

I use the site for tab all the time just not sure no adds and a moving tab sheet are worth it, but if there is more to it I'd probably like to try it. Just want to get a little more info.

I consider myself somewhat of a Decent Noob as far as guitar. Mainly because I'm just getting to seriously try and learn Theory. Definitely would take any suggestions of tools/sites/etc that you all find useful for learning or playing.

Thank you for reading/replying.
Quote by caeser1156
What is UG Plus?
http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/

OT: Probably not. It's pretty much the same as (and even uses) the GP tabs posted on UG. But I think if you make 10+ contributions you get it for free for life.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I would pass on it. Doesn't do anything too amazing. Chrome blocks all my ads and I usually break songs down in pieces to learn them so I don't need anything to move other than my hands anyway.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/

OT: Probably not. It's pretty much the same as (and even uses) the GP tabs posted on UG. But I think if you make 10+ contributions you get it for free for life.

I know what is

I was just jumpin on the old "the pit doesn't play guitar or know anything about this website" circlejerk
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I thought so, but then I second guessed myself and now I feel all nerdy. :/
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
buy yourself a video game. or a cheeseburger. or some new underpants.

literally anything would be more worthwhile than spending money on UG Plus.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by BSpectre
Hello everyone. I've been thinking about buying UG Plus, but just haven't decided on it yet. The only hang up I have is I would like to get some opinions on it first.

Is it worth it?
Are the features it adds on only the Tab Pro and no adds? (New to the site and that's all I can find that it offers so sorry if that's a stupid question =P).

I use the site for tab all the time just not sure no adds and a moving tab sheet are worth it, but if there is more to it I'd probably like to try it. Just want to get a little more info.

I consider myself somewhat of a Decent Noob as far as guitar. Mainly because I'm just getting to seriously try and learn Theory. Definitely would take any suggestions of tools/sites/etc that you all find useful for learning or playing.

Thank you for reading/replying.

Hope this helps... UG plus is pretty decent in fairness. It's really helped me work out a lot of songs. However, I got it free when I submitted my first tab. That's what I recommend. Just write an easy tab and if it's the same as with me you'll get it for free.
MileyAK
Quote by caeser1156
I know what is

I was just jumpin on the old "the pit doesn't play guitar or know anything about this website" circlejerk

Wait, this is a guitar website? Bloody hell, I thought this was the Vodafone online support website.

Who the hell did I send my phone to and can I have it back please?