It's a clean electric guitar with a delay.

The delay has around 50% feedback, and it goes back to less than %50 at the beginning of every bar.
Either that or he's using a delay and something similar to an EHX freeze pedal.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Too much background noise, not enough bass, not enough sustain, not enough feedback in the reverb.

How are you recording that part and with what equipment exactly?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
I don't know why my guitar have so much background noice, i want to escape it but i don't know how.
Im using cubase, LeXtac Poulin (clean channel) with maximum bass. How can i increase sustain?

How are you recording that part and with what equipment exactly?

I don't understand what exacly you are asking. I recorded that with my PC and with standard sound card. I have ibanez MTM2 with EMG 81/85.
Quote by bosscs
I recorded that with my PC and with standard sound card. I have ibanez MTM2 with EMG 81/85.
This is your main problem here - it's this that's causing that much noise and a sound that shallow.

Get something like an unbranded guitar link if you wanna record your guitar directly into your computer to process with amp sims and similar.

Aw yeah, and read the "introduction to recording" sticky.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Don't understand what is my problem. Is it guitar or sound card or something else?
OK, i got it, i need soundcard to get rid of noice. Why do i need a USB interface?
^ read the sticky ffs.

A sound card is an audio interface.
Your sound card is an audio interface, it just doesn't have the inputs of the right kind, hence the resulting sound is bad.

You need an interface with instrument inputs.
I advise an unbranded guitar link.

Read the sticky please.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Jan 30, 2015,
OK, thank you, now i understand.

Whatever guitar link will be better under every aspect, so if you're thinking of getting such cable, get an unbranded guitar link instead.

What i don't understand that is why i should buy unbranded guitar link instead branded? As example behringer? In this article does not say why is the unbranded guitar link better, it is just say that i need to buy unbranded.
The cable the sticky is referring to is a rocksmith cable, or a copy of the rocksmith cable.

All guitar links sound the same, if you don't like the unbranded ones you might as well get the one with the behringer logo on it.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola