https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syYVp2wExMo

Hey everyone! Here's my latest cover, had a lot of fun with this one. I decided to make some tweaks to the guitar part that i felt made the song a little more modern and definitely more fun to play. A few slip ups here and there but nothing serious and mostly caused by me rocking out haha. Listen through headphones for best sound. As always C4C so any feedback is welcome!
I just love this song! This is the reason why I did start playing bass when I was teenager. I dont know about the slip ups. That was really correctly played. Good sound and yeah! Things were awesome!

I dont know about the modernisation what you were trying to do there. There was some little bit refresh sounds but... It really sounded like Iommy Thats good thing of course... If I remember right Tommy Iommy (or is it iommi?) did not tap, but that really sounded good if its compare how Iommy did hammer ons and pull offs... Tapping style made it sound not so bluesy like Iommy style was I think.

But yeah. Awesome!
Quote by Dexma

I dont know about the modernisation what you were trying to do there. There was some little bit refresh sounds but... It really sounded like Iommy Thats good thing of course...

I changed the open E's to E5 power chords, tweaked the verse riffs a bit with some pinch harmonics and accent notes and added the lower octave of the 5th in the power chords to make the song sound a little more dark/full. Thank you for the kind words