just got myself the ditto loop pedal. wondering how i can loop both my voice and my guitar with only one loop pedal? ( noob here )
I guess if you had an XLR to 1/4" jack lead and some kind of 1/4" splitter box (maybe some kind of ABY pedal) you could run them both in to the ditto from the ABY pedal... but the original Ditto really isn't designed for that, you'd be better off getting something more advanced for doing it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I guess if you had an XLR to 1/4" jack lead and some kind of 1/4" splitter box (maybe some kind of ABY pedal) you could run them both in to the ditto from the ABY pedal... but the original Ditto really isn't designed for that, you'd be better off getting something more advanced for doing it.

Pretty much. If you have the Ditto X2 that's stereo so would make it a bit easier, but I'd assume not by your post.
A small mixer is your best bet. Mic and guitar into the mixer, line out to the looper, and back into the mixer, amp or recording unit, whatever. That also lets you adjust the signal levels and EQ for each. Behringer makes some fairly decent and small 4 channel units that shouldn't cost a lot.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by Paleo Pete
A small mixer is your best bet. Mic and guitar into the mixer, line out to the looper, and back into the mixer, amp or recording unit, whatever. That also lets you adjust the signal levels and EQ for each. Behringer makes some fairly decent and small 4 channel units that shouldn't cost a lot.

Still really stretching what the Ditto is supposed to do though, I own one and while I love it, if I was to play actual music that was really loop-based I would definitely go out and get something more advanced. For real performance-grade looping you'll get much better results from something like a Boss RC-30 or even RC-300 if you can afford it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.