Page 1 of 2
over the years i have renamed many poorly named pets. some of my work was so influential that the owners began using the new names without second thought and still use them to this day. post your pet's names here and i will give them better names.

here is a brief sample of my work
oliver -> olivia
chester -> cheese
crystal -> critter
augustus -> goose
stella -> nutella
pip -> lip
siam (see-AHM) -> salami
satan (shay-TAHN) -> winky (only had one eye)
(those last two are turkish)
angel -> willy (looked like wilford brimly)
matisse -> henri (bit like ahñ-rhi)
shadow -> white power bill (looked like a neo nazi)

etc
i don't know why i feel so dry
i think nanakuli is a good name for my dog

i doubt u can do better considering ur lack of knowledge of the hawaiian language smd
banned
How does a pet look like a neo nazi?

Also, my pet's names are Sammy and Fat Boy, I came up with neither of them.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

My rock's name is Rocky.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
What should I name my Pikachu?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
What should I name my Pikachu?

name him raichu so that he may learn to aspire to achieving his goals and shit
banned
my cat's name is cat
real talks

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I have a black/grey cockerspaniel with white paws and chest named Maggie. I used to call here Magpie and now I often call her Maggers. She is quite old.

pls rename my pet.

do not bend down to pander to this buffoon, together we are better than him
banned
elizabeth
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Ben

Shady
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Please rename Roxy and Toby (in that order)

EDIT: nothing stupid/1337, or I will kick them

Quote by Fat Lard
Please rename Roxy and Toby (in that order)

EDIT: nothing stupid/1337, or I will kick them

10/10 sick dogs dude
banned
What dog does that white leg in the background belong too?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Thats Peanut, the beagle mix. Hes super shy and pessimistic, ol' guy but pretty cool still.

His name needs to be better too, I think I'll stop kicking them less if I like what I hear
Quote by Fat Lard
Thats Peanut, the beagle mix. Hes super shy and pessimistic, ol' guy but pretty cool still.

His name needs to be better too, I think I'll stop kicking them less if I like what I hear

please don't kick your dogs
banned
Quote by ErikLensherr
elizabeth

Hiding under my desk during a thunderstorm, I should rename her "bitch nigga."
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by angusfan16
My cats name is Milo and it suits him perfectly.

One of my cats is named Milo too what up
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jan 30, 2015,
Cat's called Fang (he has two fangs that protrude) and Missy (mum and sister instisted on this name). Please rename the second. Dad usually calls her Dopey though, I feel it is very fitting. And I might start calling Fang Fat Lard.
Quote by mind_meld
Cat's called Fang (he has two fangs that protrude) and Missy (mum and sister instisted on this name). Please rename the second. Dad usually calls her Dopey though, I feel it is very fitting. And I might start calling Fang Fat Lard.

I would be honored.

Don't tell me how to raise my dogs deadsmiley, my hobby is fun to me and it aint hurting no one. fk em
Quote by Fat Lard
I would be honored.

Don't tell me how to raise my dogs deadsmiley, my hobby is fun to me and it aint hurting no one. fk em

Would you say that....

They get a kick out of it?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^

I'll remember to make this pun when I go out there again. If I ever do though... too lazy to feed them
This is my cat called Sophie

What would you rename her to.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Fat Lard
I would be honored.

it is hurting ur dogs, they are someones

ur a jerk
banned
Frank and Crouch (both cats)

I was not responsible for either name and Crouch is named after Peter Crouch (from when he was at Southampton) even though she's a girl (we didn't know she was a girl because female ginger cats are rare or something)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by angusfan16
My cats name is Milo and it suits him perfectly.

My next cat is gonna be named Diego

there is a cat that lives next door named milo

he is a piece of shit and i hope the coyotes get him
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2