So, I'm a guitar newb.

I bought a guitar several months ago from a pawn shop (great idea, huh?) that came without strings. It was in good condition and was selling for a good price, and I've been pretty happy with it thus far. Problem is, I didn't pay any attention to the bridge when I strung it. So from looking at it afterwards, it looked like I put it on backwards. So today I decided to fix that, loosened the strings to the point where I was able to pop it out. Looking at it now, I can't tell with way it's supposd to go!! PE sigh. The guitar is a Jackson JS series King v (I'm not sure exactly which version, doesn't have the right pickups to be a 32), and the bridge has BH-1993 underneath. One side has little v's for the strings whereas the other side is rounded. I tried calling jackson, but their customer support line keeps hanging up on me and my Google fu is weak today. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Yup, that's the one. Assuming that the screws havent been turned around that will work great. Thanks a bunch!!
It doesn't matter, it can go either way. On that bridge you can see that the saddles are flipped, 3 one way and 3 another. Some have the saddles all facing one way. You can have them facing whatever direction you want. Depending on the guitar you might need the extra intonation range or screwdriver access, but there's no universal "correct" orientation for a TOM bridge. The thing you may have done by flipping the bridge would be putting the intonation off.

Check the intonation on your bridge, if it's way off you probably reversed it from where it was. Re-intonate or flip it, then don't worry about orientation.
I can't see the pics but assume it's some sort of TOM (Tune -O-Matic) bridge.
Gibson did have a preferred direction depending on the type of TOM. An ABR1 style generally has the adjustment screws on the PU side to avoid strings hanging on the screws which they could do if located on the tailpiece side do to their angled downward direction (unless you top wrapped -ugh!). The Nashville bridge screws are set much lower in the bridge body and Gibson generally mounted them with the screws on the tailpiece side as it gave easier access for adjustment and interence between the screws and strings wasn't an issue. Short history lesson there and it was Gibson specific.
Moving on.....
I always like to keep the intonation adjustment screws facing the back, same as in the picture, for ease of access. The saddles can go either way, depending on what you need for adjusting the intonation. Some will intonate fine facing all one direction, in other cases you need to turn some the other way to get more adjustment room when you set the intonation.

Which brings up another issue, now that you've turned the bridge around, the intonation needs to be set. Use new strings, old ones will cause the intonation to be out already so you're spinning your wheels intonating it without new strings. Ahhhh...read a little better and saw Roc already posted that...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...