Does anyone rate Colorsound pedals? I'm thinking of bidding for the one I've included a link for. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
there is a colorsound setting on my fulltone deluxe wah. it's very vocal sounding, very dramatic wah, makes a strong vowel sound as you sweep.

i like it for some things, it can be very cool. but i find it is the least used setting on my wah, the other two settings are easier to sit in the mix.

using one as your main wah would definitely make you stand out in the crowd, it has a unique sound that can help set you apart.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
as far as i know Colorsound was an fx maker back in the day. some of there pedals are collectable and worth a fair amount. not sure if the one in your auction is old or someone using the colorsound name. guessing you won't find anyone here with that pedal. try over at The Gear Page
Quote by monwobobbo
as far as i know Colorsound was an fx maker back in the day. some of there pedals are collectable and worth a fair amount. not sure if the one in your auction is old or someone using the colorsound name. guessing you won't find anyone here with that pedal. try over at The Gear Page

you know nothing of us!

i had one a couple years back. wah part is good. solid sweep and range and satisfying feel under foot.

the fuzz volume is a bit lacking though.

fun pedal overall though, i'm a pretty big coloursound fan.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
you know nothing of us!

i had one a couple years back. wah part is good. solid sweep and range and satisfying feel under foot.

the fuzz volume is a bit lacking though.

fun pedal overall though, i'm a pretty big coloursound fan.

umm.... ok if you say so.