Hi everyone

I am a Music Technology Student and Staffordshire University and to anybody that donates more than £20 or $20 to the just giving link below, I will mix and master any track you want to a professional standard for free.

I have access to soundcraft and ssl studios and work from Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reaper (if I Must).

Its been a very long time since Ive been on here but Im back and I need peoples help.

Believe it or not. The Midlands Air Ambulance is not government run. It is a Charity. This means that it needs constant donations to keep its helicopters in the sky getting to accidents round the Midlands.

In 2 months time me and few others will be doing a sky dive to help raise money for this charity so they can keep their helicopters in the sky.

I don't ever want to use them but I want them to be there If I ever need them

Please donate as much as you can to them as you never know when you might be in need of them.

Here is the link to our Just Giving page =)

https://www.justgiving.com/THBSkydiveforMAA/

Thanks to anybody who can spare any money for them.

I am a Music Technology Student and Staffordshire University and to anybody that donates more than £20 or $20 I will mix and master any track you want to a professional standard.

I have access to soundcraft and ssl studios and work from Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reaper (if I Must)

tldr; free professional mixing/mastering of 1 track if you donate £10 or $10 to the just giving page

leave your contact details in the message box on the just giving page if you want to take advantage of the offer.

Remember... Its for Charity.
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Jan 30, 2015,