As the title would suggest, I'm looking for the cheapest ($50 or less), best, mini chorus pedal. I don't need a complicated chorus pedal because I only want to dabble with chorus. Mod effects on my reverb and delay don't quite do the job.

Also looking to obtain a shoegazey/dream pop sound.

I'm aware of cheap options like Eno and Joyo, but I'm unsure of their quality or sound. If anyone has any suggestions/experience please let me know! The mini size is pretty important as I am running out of pedalboard space.

Thanks.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
Last edited by nick.culliton at Jan 30, 2015,
Quote by nick.culliton
As the title would suggest, I'm looking for the cheapest ($50 or less), best, mini chorus pedal. I don't need a complicated chorus pedal because I only want to dabble with chorus. Mod effects on my reverb and delay don't quite do the job.

Also looking to obtain a shoegazey/dream pop sound.

I'm aware of cheap options like Eno and Joyo, but I'm unsure of their quality or sound. If anyone has any suggestions/experience please let me know! The mini size is pretty important as I am running out of pedalboard space.

Thanks.

well if you want small and cheap then Eno or Joyo would be the way t go. haven't tried any of their chorus pedals but i have a Joyo 6 band eq and an Eno tubescreamer clone. both pedals work well and sound good (especially for the money) as long as you don't plan on abusing them in a live situation then i'd think either would work.

now if you want a regular size chorus cheap then check ebay for a DOD FX65 which is a really good analog chorus. bought mine in the mid 80s and never had the urge to replace it.
I bought a Danelectro Fab Chorus because I had $15 to spend on a gift card, thinking it would be a throwaway pedal. It actually sounds fantastic and I've been gigging with it for years.
Not saying it's better than any other chorus out there, but it is most definitely worth the money.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I bought a Danelectro Fab Chorus because I had $15 to spend on a gift card, thinking it would be a throwaway pedal. It actually sounds fantastic and I've been gigging with it for years.
Not saying it's better than any other chorus out there, but it is most definitely worth the money.

Came to the thread just to say this. I have one and I think it's pretty nice. Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm not a big chorus guy.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I'm leaning towards a used Mooer King Ensemble. I like having a level control for the chorus, but I'll definitely check out the Outlaw.

The Danelectro might be a little too big for my board.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
I have the Joyo analog chorus JF-37. I honestly love it for the price, as long as you run it in an FX loop you won't get any tone coloration and the effect is good sounding. If you run it straight in front of the amp, I found it will make the guitar a bit brighter, but it's not really all that bad.

If your on a tight budget, definitely go for it.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud