Hi, I have a very odd request but I'm hoping I can find someone who will help. I am trying to get french macaroons for my girlfriend for valentines day from her favorite place in NYC called LaDuree. It's on Madison Ave. I already called them but they wont ship them too me because they are too delicate. I am looking for anyone coming anywhere close to Chicago in the next two weeks to bring me some. If you could do that I will pay you $100. This isn't spam or anything, I am literally just trying to do something nice for my girlfriend and have no other way short of flying to New York myself. Message me if you are planning on coming close to Chicago (literally anywhere within a 5 hour radius and I'll meet you).
there's probably a good chance that carmelo anthony will be flying from new york to chicago sometime soon so ask him
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by chookiecookie
are you ****ing serious

yes he is serious melo could drop 70 on the bulls if he wanted to
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Melo doesnt fit the bulls system. They dont need someone who will shoot 25 times a game. Butler is already projecting to get better than melo very soon
But getting back to the actual point of this. Someone has to be traveling from NYC to Chicago who can help me out
Actually, i dont even need you to be coming to chicago, if you just live in new york and would just package them good and ship them to me yourself, that would be acceptable too
Quote by The_Maestro1
no one wants melo in chicago

lmaod

Craigslist it or something.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by The_Maestro1
Actually, i dont even need you to be coming to chicago, if you just live in new york and would just package them good and ship them to me yourself, that would be acceptable too

they are too delicate though
I am, but thought i'd try here to so I could talk directly with people instead of waiting for a reply
Quote by theogonia777
they are too delicate though

I know. It's not the best option. That is why they wont ship, but if I was willing to risk it and someone who package them very good for me, I'd take the chance.
Quote by The_Maestro1
I am, but thought i'd try here to so I could talk directly with people instead of waiting for a reply

you aren't as crazy as I thought then
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I live not too far from NYC and might be able to do this for you if the price is right. Though I don't know how I could package macaroons and make sure they don't break on the way to Chicago.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Holy shit bud you're in luck im visiting family there next weekend. You just gotta let me bone your girl.
I'm in NYC until tomorrow. I could conceivably do this for a hundred dollars. Hmmm.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i'm sure there is a good enough macaroon place in chicago. unless she is some kind of food snob, she only essentially cares that it's in a LaDuree box, in which case you might as well fly to NY yourself if you want to make this gesture.

edit: like here: http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/la-fournette-chicago?osq=laduree

edit2: alternatively, you could hire a courier to pick it up for you. I'm sure there is one that covers delicate items.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
oh lmao, I checked laduree's uk website and they do express delivery over here.

guess the "delicate" argument is just them being lazy.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o