Poll: crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Poll Options
View poll results: crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
crunchy
58 62%
smooth
26 28%
some other third thig
9 10%
Voters: 93.
Page 1 of 2
smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Pastafarian96
Can I have more context?

which do you prefer? crunchy or smooth peanut butter for consumption?

Quote by Harvey Swick
which do you prefer? crunchy or smooth peanut butter for consumption?

It really depends on what the peanut butter is being used in. smooth in sandwiches and most cooking ventures, crunchy on toast and in 'fool's gold sandwich' style food (with red meats on the very rare occasion that I can get an excellent lamb or pork chop and put some extra, slightly unorthodox condiments on it.
Dutch, crunchy peanut butter. Seriously, American peanut butter isn't even peanut butter. It's sugar with peanuts. I'd rather have some real old-school Calvé Pindakaas met nootjes.

#Peanutbutterelite
Crunchy peanut butter is vastly superior. Creamy only exists because there are recipes you can't make with crunchy peanut butter.
If it's going on my waffles, smooth. If it's going on a PB&J, crunchy. Those are the only times I eat peanut butter.
how the **** do so many people like crunchy peanut butter its disgusting

i cant think of a food that peanut butter goes on that should be crunchy in the first place. definitely not sandwiches wtf is wrong with you
Smooth

But why even use peanut butter when so many other better spreads exist
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
crunchy for general eating/sandwich purposes. smooth for baking and cooking and shit.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by GuitarGod_92

because texture. and it's better

crunchy all the way

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I like both
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^for real tho.
I feel like people who only eat smooth peanut butter are missing out.

Quote by Harvey Swick
^for real tho.
I feel like people who only eat smooth peanut butter are missing out.

I can understand why some people prefer smooth peanut butter, from a logistics point of view....

My experience spreading crunchy peanut butter over bread is like running incredibly rough sandpaper over it, it just rips the bread apart.....

I do love my crunchy though
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

My experience spreading crunchy peanut butter over bread is like running incredibly rough sandpaper over it, it just rips the bread apart.....

yeah, i know that struggle.
you just gotta make sure to spread your PB properly and have fresh bread.

even if the bread i use is a little stale, i can usually make it work just by spreading the PB from the center of the slice, outward.
but what about peanut butter toast though? i think thats the only time i prefer smooth is when i put it on some toast.
does anyone ever put PB on a bagel? that could be interesting.

i always have crunchy PB on toast, its amazing. and on a bagel its amazing aswell, go try it out.
Quote by -tempest-
i always have crunchy PB on toast, its amazing. and on a bagel its amazing aswell, go try it out.

dont tell me what to do, ****er.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

i cant think of a food that peanut butter goes on that should be crunchy in the first place. definitely not sandwiches wtf is wrong with you

God forbid the original ingredient makes a cameo.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
I can understand why some people prefer smooth peanut butter, from a logistics point of view....

I do love my crunchy though

The only time peanut butter rips bread up is when it's refrigerated. Leave it at room temp, any bread ripping at that point would be solely from your cheap bread
crunchy PB&J is best PB&J

i hate nuts.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by soundgarden1986
how are you confused by the most basic sandwich in the history of the universe

This is jelly in my country
Quote by megano28
The only time peanut butter rips bread up is when it's refrigerated. Leave it at room temp, any bread ripping at that point would be solely from your cheap bread

I keep it in the pantry....maybe my spreading technique is just shithouse

Quote by guitargodofaus
This is jelly in my country

Jelly in America is what the rest of the world calls Jam for the most part, so it's a peanut butter and jam sandwich....which is delicious.

Peanut butter and honey though, that shit is amazing!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Mar 9, 2015,
I think I'm a crunchy type of guy but all i ever have is smooth.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
smooth. it's better if having toast, like honey and peanut butter and you get molten liquid gold all over you.

crunchy I can't shake the feeling it's the old "with bits" orange juice trick where the crunchy stuff is added in afterwards. I just prefer to eat some whole peanuts if I want to crunch something.

that said if I was having peanut butter and jam, I'd use crunchy as it works better with jams, especially if it's a conserve with big bits of fruit.

I grew up on peanut butter + honey, and when I tried peanut butter + jam later in life, I was underwhelmed. weirdly putting cucumber in the pb+h sandwich is amazing because the wetness cuts through the sticky grease in your mouth without taking away from the taste, so each bite you get a refreshed sweetness hit instead of being overwhelmed by it. similar to drinking milk alongside the sandwich.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
smooth peanut butter + single origin set honey (ie clover, wildflower, lavender) + toasted bread.

can't be beat.

anyone liking pb+J is just going mad for the jelly, which is better off getting a really nice one and having it separate on toast (blueberry conserve is best okay. black cherry is #2)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2