Hello, again! I just recently got two guitars from my uncle, both are beat up pretty bad and I'll be customizing them. Well, one of them is a Hondo deluxe series 775, but the one I'm more interested in doesn't say anything on it. We scraped off the black paint and found red paint with silver flakes. And under that was black paint again, and under that is what I believe to have been at one time white. But, on the one of the spikes on the white layer, you can read "INF" someone suggested it may be a JTG Infinity, but I can't find anything about them. What do you guys think?

Here are the pics.

(Invalid img)

Thanks!
Thanks! I still can't seem to find anything on it... That's the exact link someone else gave me when they said it might be one. Are they rare or something? It doesn't really matter to me because I'll be completely re doing it, I'm just wondering. :p
Quote by Mallowpuffs
Thanks! I still can't seem to find anything on it... That's the exact link someone else gave me when they said it might be one. Are they rare or something? It doesn't really matter to me because I'll be completely re doing it, I'm just wondering. :p

Here is one that sold on eBay that was apparently custom made for the guitar player for Nuclear Assault it sold $695 http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-JTG-Infinity-custom-RARE-/251267223294

It's probably worth fixing up but I wouldn't expect it to be really valuable.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jan 31, 2015,
Alrighty. I mostly think it looks cool. All I'm gonna do is re paint it and use it. I don't plan on selling it.
The trem is an Accutune, which was a very cheap Korean bridge designed to skirt Kahler patents. I don't know if parts are available for it these days (though an eBay vendor claims to have one that's new old stock).