Page 1 of 12
There was a girl about three years below me in high school that believed she was a dog, even slept outside in summer.

that's all I have to add other than 'inb4 furry discussion'
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
This is the reason why I sometimes wish they'd just privatize the internet and reserve it for research and financial purposes.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don´t know why they would make a fuzz about someone wearing a penguin hood, girls clothes (if a boy), etc. just teach and **** off. It is not your problem.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don´t know why they would make a fuzz about someone wearing a penguin hood, girls clothes (if a boy), etc. just teach and **** off. It is not your problem.

Yeah. On the other hand, the part where he's claiming, with a straight face, that he identifies as a legit fucking penguin, pisses me off a bit.
Quote by Jyrgen
Yeah. On the other hand, the part where he's claiming, with a straight face, that he identifies as a legit fucking penguin, pisses me off a bit.

I think he may be trolling, but there are enough people in the world that are different from the "norm" and deserve to be who they are;especially in school.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think he may be trolling, but there are enough people in the world that are different from the "norm" and deserve to be who they are;especially in school.

I agree on the basis of people being transgendered and having different sexualities.
But, seriously, a ****ing penguin?
And why is it always middle-class people in countries like the UK or USA that do this kind of stuff?

I'm all for acceptance, but this is just ridiculous. It's actually kind of offensive, because it belittles the true oppression suffered by people who have actual identity/sexuality issues by proxy of being associated with people who are 'transspecies'...
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
the "check the birth certificate" thing is disgusting and so is the kid name dropping transgender people but im pretty certain that this is a staged joke considering it's tagged as comedy in the description
Quote by Crazyedd123
I agree on the basis of people being transgendered and having different sexualities.
And why is it always middle-class people in countries like the UK or USA that do this kind of stuff?

I'm all for acceptance, but this is just ridiculous. It's actually kind of offensive, because it belittles the true oppression suffered by people who have actual identity/sexuality issues by proxy of being associated with people who are 'transspecies'...

My point is that it is not up to us to decide whether or not people can identify with something else than what they are born with. Just because we think it is silly should not be a basis to discriminate against people.

Same goes with free speech. To protect the things that need to be said, sometimes we have to allow for things to be said that everyone finds appalling. But once you start infringing upong those things, then what is keeping people from keeping on infringing upon the rights of others untill no rights are left?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Nah, if the school spent fifteen minutes seriously arguing with a kid who thinks he's a penguin just to save their asses from legal prosecution that's already an insult to every generation before us that didn't have widely available education.

Ffs my grandmother was denied access to secondary education for her parents' political views and here I'm seeing a kid making a fuss and videotaping it because he can't wear a penguin hat. Sure they could just let him wear the hat but for what? To protect the rights of trans-species people?

Fvck. That.

If he gets to be taken seriously I as a ganjatarian want my rights to lessons in Jamaican and smoking three inch long blunts in the classroom recognized as well.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 31, 2015,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the "check the birth certificate" thing is disgusting and so is the kid name dropping transgender people but im pretty certain that this is a staged joke considering it's tagged as comedy in the description

They said check the birth certificate when it comes to stuff like sports which is fair enough, considering that if you threw somebody born a male into female teenage sports, the gap is physicality would be ridiculous.
Quote by Crazyedd123

Yeah I wanted to type that tbh.
Well, whether he's trolling or not, they should, instead of treating him like a human, basically ship him to antarctica or put him in the zoo to the other penguins. Either way, he'd stop trolling or else be happy. If last-said is the case, within a few months Greenpeace will probably hunt him down for molesting penguins and the whole thing would start over again.
Last edited by pb15994 at Jan 31, 2015,
Quote by Crazyedd123

Yeah exactly. This isn't some hard pressing issue about individual rights anymore, this is literally just a kid in a penguin suit throwing a fit because the school staff isn't as spineless as his parents.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Nah, if the school spent fifteen minutes seriously arguing with a kid who thinks he's a penguin just to save their asses from legal prosecution that's already an insult to every generation before us that didn't have widely available education.

Ffs my grandmother was denied access to secondary education for her parents' political views and here I'm seeing a kid making a fuss and videotaping it because he can't wear a penguin hat. Sure they could just let him wear the hat but for what? To protect the rights of trans-species people?

Fvck. That.

If he gets to be taken seriously I as a ganjatarian want my rights to lessons in Jamaican and smoking three inch long blunts in the classroom recognized as well.

You use the exact same arguments that people use to discriminate against transgenders, people from a different religion and people from a different skin colour and country. Safest thing is to protect everyone. Isn't that what your granny would want?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
They said check the birth certificate when it comes to stuff like sports which is fair enough, considering that if you threw somebody born a male into female teenage sports, the gap is physicality would be ridiculous.

Did you know...

Women's basketballs are made different from regular ones, they're really light and feel like nerf.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11
You use the exact same arguments that people use to discriminate against transgenders, people from a different religion and people from a different skin colour and country. Safest thing is to protect everyone. Isn't that what your granny would want?

I don't care if I use the same arguments as Hitler, if they apply they apply.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Oh right Neo. Could I in your perfect world come to school high as fvck in my undies? If not, what is the objective limit to ones shenanigans which determines which are to be taken seriously? If so, koo.

Note of course that my reasoning would be based on identifying as a rastafarian.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
You know, in all of this debate, nobody asked what the penguins think of some white kid from the suburbs trying to join their numbers.
I would genuinely laugh if this kid went to Antarctica to live with the penguins. Who knows, maybe he'll be some kind of advocator for protection of penguins.

Also, which type of penguin does he associate with? Is it the hardy Northern Emperor Penguins and their ability to keep an egg warm in sub-zero temperatures? Or, is it the Southern Rockhopper Penguin with their eternal struggle with marauding walruses and deadly Orcas?

Also, Mozilla's dictionary doesn't recognise Orca or Rockhopper. Much disappoint.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Posting before axel finds this thread and has another hissyfit.

Penguins don't tweet, and can not talk, and they **** other penguins. Clearly he doesn't fully believe he is one. This jackass is a troll and nothing more.
Quote by pb15994
Well, whether he's trolling or not, they should, instead of treating him like a human, basically ship him to antarctica or put him in the zoo to the other penguins. Either way, he'd stop trolling or else be happy. If last-said is the case, within a few months Greenpeace will probably hunt him down for molesting penguins and the whole thing would start over again.

not all penguin species are endemic to antarctica, there's plenty of warm water ones.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you know...

Women's basketballs are made different from regular ones, they're really light and feel like nerf.

did you know two women officers can be overpowered by a suspect who is then tackled by a 16 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8MriFUDZow
Quote by Drop -D
not all penguin species are endemic to antarctica, there's plenty of warm water ones.

Well, did he define what species of penguin he is?
But of course, we can't send him to the Arctic zone.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I don't care if I use the same arguments as Hitler, if they apply they apply.

They only apply for bigots.

And no Jamsessionfreak, you can't use cannabis, as you don't meditate in class. Rastafaris use cannabis to meditate, class is not a place where you do that. I draw the line where someone's behaviour harms someone else. Someone wearing penguin clothes does not fall into that category.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Which do you prefer; Happy Feet or March Of The Penguins?
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Which do you prefer; Happy Feet or March Of The Penguins?

March of the penguins. Despite the horrible shots of penguins dying.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
They only apply for bigots.

And no Jamsessionfreak, you can't use cannabis, as you don't meditate in class. Rastafaris use cannabis to meditate, class is not a place where you do that. I draw the line where someone's behaviour harms someone else. Someone wearing penguin clothes does not fall into that category.

glad you have this all thought out brudda

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

You are retarded, because dressing up as a penguin and killing people are ****ing different things. Dress up as a helicopter all you want, but don't twist things into the most shitty argument ever.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Neo it's a joke that is copied and pasted all over the internet. Look up helisexual in the urban dictionary.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I hope he identifies as a fairy penguin, aka the best penguin.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why