I haven´t seen one so far. I know there aren´t that many Vigier owners out there but,

here´s mine:

A Vigier Excalibur

Incredible guitar

The neck is so straight you can set your action so low you can shred from hell.

Tonewise the guitar is what you´d expect from a high end shredder guitar. Don´t expect Telecaster twang, but everything else is there.

I got the guitar for a great price used. The previous owner had rocked it, there are dings and dongs everywhere. I actually like that because I tend to get really anal when a guitar is as good as new. This Vigier, I take it everywhere and couldn´t care less about an adding a l ding here and there.

^ Awesome

I still kick myself I missed a vigier excalibur for a really good price.

I got a vigier bass (for a similarly good price) though which means I can sort of thole.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Not eligible to be a member...but have been wanting a Surfreter for years. Someday...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice guitars, but they have only eight dealers in the United States, so they are scarcer than hen's teeth.

Expensive, too.

That Excalibur looks great. I like the old Marshalls, too.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Nice guitars, but they have only eight dealers in the United States, so they are scarcer than hen's teeth.

Expensive, too.

That Excalibur looks great. I like the old Marshalls, too.

I love my Marshalls. Sadly, I don´t play stages big enough to make bringing a wall full of Marshalls worthwhile anymore. Maybe some day in the future.

Nevertheless, those Marshalls will still be there when I take my last breath.