Hi, as the title states I'm looking into getting my first 7string.
Budget is around 600-800€ and plan on getting it in a few years.
Any recommendations would be helpful

I also read about a 7-string recommendation on a similar post a while ago but forgot to bookmark it. It got described at "the best 7string under 1000 dollars". I think it was a Schecter but I'm not sure.

Cheers!
In a few years? New models come out every year and there's no way of predicting the discontinuation of current models.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Honestly, save what you can and then start looking. If you have a budget for now or soon within a month or two), that's one thing, but making a post on a possible purchase years from now is pointless. We can't make a good suggestion because mainly, within a year or two there will be more guitars flooding the market and alot of guitars lowering price. When you are ACTUALLY looking to purchase a guitar, THEN make a thread and we can make suggestion on the market price of guitars AT THAT TIME.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by thomas.decorte

I also read about a 7-string recommendation on a similar post a while ago but forgot to bookmark it. It got described at "the best 7string under 1000 dollars". I think it was a Schecter but I'm not sure.

Probably the KM-7. And ditto on what the others said.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
If you want a decent one for not much money, I'd recommend the Ibanez 7421PB. The pickups aren't Bareknuckles or anything, but they're definitely not the worst either. Plus, mahogany body with a fixed bridge. Can't go wrong.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)