I have for sale a Zodiac solid telecaster which was owned and played for many years by Hotei in Japan when he was in Boowy and was given away in 1994.

I can't see anything here banning ebay links, correct me if I'm wrong but here it is:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261753515736?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Original Zodiac guitar designed and played by Hotei in Boowy and after. Not a similar one, the actual one. With Fernandez flight case.

Was given to Mike Edwards from Jesus Jones after they played together in the Budokhan Tokyo in 1994 and Edwards did some producing for Hotei. The dates for this match with the labels on the case, see photo. Also see photo of Edwards playing the guitar himself.

Guitar has been much played and gigged in the 80's and 90's, the lacquer is worn but there is no structural damage or cracking or repairs and still plays great. Can be viewed and played in Hendon, London NW4 before bidding if you like. Contact me for details, and also for the full story of how I came to be selling it, which I am sure you will want to check. Also I can send specific photos for authentication.

Can send free with DHL in the UK, can also be sent with ebay global shipping programme, this might cost around 250 pounds to Japan.

I'm selling for a friend as he is the guitar expert but is a typical musician with no business sense and I have the ebay account.

Please contact me with any questions- or tips on how to sell it!! Any detailed questions I will pass you on to my friend, he is happy to discuss and let the guitar be viewed and played.

Photos of the guitar are too big to list here but you can see them on ebay.

Thanks.
Attachments:
untitled.png