Wow man very impressive.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals

That wenge/maple/paduak neck is the sickest I've ever seen. I have never seen a scarf joint look that cool.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Those are sick
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Excellent work.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
Nice work. That walnut burl reminds me of a '60's Rolls I owned once. The whole interior was packed with that stuff. The dealer once commented that replacing all that veneer would have cost more than I'd spent for the entire car.

I've always been very careful with those guitars I own that have a "tilted pointy" headstock. It's the second most broken headstock (after the Les Paul), and it always splits right between the farthest two tuners.

Having done literally hundreds of oil-finished gunstocks (walnut, again), I'm definitely not a fan of it on guitars, leastways if they're going to be used heavily. Closet queens, no problem. They LOOK gorgeous when done, but my experience with two oil-finished koa guitars has convinced me that it's not a finish that has any place on a regularly-used guitar.
Nice work, great woods. Well done.

Unfortunately, I've sworn off oil-finished guitars, but I'd be interested in seeing some with standard gloss finishes.
the neck joint looks amazing, love the headstocks too and some really nice tops, i think i'd go for the explorer first if it was like a dark cherry burst.

carvin is starting to even offer flamed maple fretboards that match the headstock/bodies, I'm not a maple fretboard guy but if it sounded like crap i'd hang it on a wall.
Quote by dspellman
Nice work, great woods. Well done.

Unfortunately, I've sworn off oil-finished guitars, but I'd be interested in seeing some with standard gloss finishes.

Thanks.
Oil finishes are my only option right now. i spent 10 years with spray equipment and every clear on the market trying to find one that works in my climate. but no matter which one i use, no matter which grain filler or how long i let it cure, it always shrinks back into the grain after i buff it.
Quote by Tallwood13
the neck joint looks amazing, love the headstocks too and some really nice tops, i think i'd go for the explorer first if it was like a dark cherry burst.

carvin is starting to even offer flamed maple fretboards that match the headstock/bodies, I'm not a maple fretboard guy but if it sounded like crap i'd hang it on a wall.

Well, there is absolutely no way a maple fretboard would make it sound bad or even make a difference that anybody could hear. Its all in mental.
No inlays?

Lub me some explorers!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."