While I did enjoy the piece I wasn't fond of the guitar tones. It could just be the way they were recorded or the microphone. Besides that it was a nice relaxing song and reminded me a lot of surf music. When do you plan on expanding on it and do you have any lyrics for it or will it be instrumental? I can't wait to hear the full thing!

C4C: Nvm you already did hahaha.
And everything that once was
infinitely far
and unsayable is now
unsayable
and right here in the room.

- Franz Wright
I like this man, it reminds me of MGMT Congratulations, it has that style to it!
Last edited by heaven086 at Feb 1, 2015,
Quote by NougatOfficial
While I did enjoy the piece I wasn't fond of the guitar tones. It could just be the way they were recorded or the microphone. Besides that it was a nice relaxing song and reminded me a lot of surf music. When do you plan on expanding on it and do you have any lyrics for it or will it be instrumental? I can't wait to hear the full thing!

Thx since it was just for a quick review I recorded it with a rlly cheap mic so thats why it sound kinda meh. If you notice the timing is off throughout almost all of it for the same reason. I probably will finish this song after the Super Bowl today.
Quote by NougatOfficial

Also yes your song was amazing.