...the fourth grade because you are a terrorist.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-boy-suspended-bringing-ring-power-school-article-1.2099103#bmb=1

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/1/7960307/fourth-grader-suspended-lord-of-the-rings

A fourth-grader in west Texas has been suspended, his father says, because he pretended to have a ring like the One Ring from The Lord of the Rings canon, and said it could make a classmate disappear.

Dad Jason Steward said he was told his son's claim amounted to making a terrorist threat.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 2, 2015,
"I assure you my son lacks the magical powers necessary to threaten his friend's existence," Steward told the News. "If he did, I'm sure he'd bring him right back."

such a dad thing to say
"This isn't his son's first scrape with authority; the boy has been suspended three times already, once for calling a black classmate black"

Son of a bitch
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
This isn't his son's first scrape with authority; the boy has been suspended three times already, once for calling a black classmate black, the other for bringing a book to school that had a drawing of a pregnant woman. The family moved to the school district six months ago.

lol, people are ******s
This can't be real

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
This can't be real

pretty much lol

i mean schools are dumb yeah, i got suspended once in grade 7 because my buddy bet me 5 bucks he couldnt fit into a locker. a teacher stumbled upon him locked in a locker with me laughing uncontrollably
Quote by Trowzaa
This can't be real

Yeah, it seems very "THIS IS PC GONE MAD"-bait.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA